Some Free Sketches Until The Reset! Requests Closed

Should I do this after the reset with a small price.

• Yus

• No

• I like cactus.

Results are only viewable after voting.

HybrisVT

A totally serious person.
Reaction score
Yay free sketches!

All sketches will be like the one below, except with your own character, and own chosen expression!

I can't guarantee every single one will be done, these will be used to pass time after I grow bored of working on other things and have spare time. Requests will be closed the day of the reset, but before the reset on that day I'll try to get some done that I didn't get to before.

I'm also bad at drawing males, and all of these will be rushed and done for fun.

They are of course all free, I might open a shop after the reset but only a little while after since everyone will need time to get regals.

Also the character doesn't HAVE to be a massive craft character, it can be yourself(no need to give me a photo if you don't want to, you can put a short description instead) an OC of any universe, etc.

I also won'
t do backgrounds or hand held items.

star divider.png
Template for characters
--------
Name online:
Character reference (I work best with photos)
Expression :D:
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno:

Ps: I made the divider since I couldn't find anything, yayy.

Last edited:
Name online: HoshiWomp
Character reference: lemon
Expression :D: Crazy/Angry, she has to many pretty pictures lol
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: your art is rad

I got three done so far.

Noodle doodle.png shh I forgot to sign it
orc doodle sketch.png I messed up a tiny bit, sorry. I was randomly doing all of these while trying to stick to references.

Name online: AtticCat
Photo:
Short description: Gentle faced Claith girl with long curly hair and dark blue eyes.
Expression: Gentle smile or Worried expression
Random stuff: App & If you want you can add a little ribbon on her head.

Name online: ZiggyStarDusted
Character reference: doosh for an outfit you can just do what he's wearing in my profile picture!
Expression : warm smile
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: Free real estate.

Awww, thanks so much she's beautiful! <3

Name online: MincBxrnes
Character reference (I work best with photos): boop
Expression :D: happy
Random thing you want to put here? ur art is amazing and bless u for this thread

Update: For now, everyone don't send any more requests since I want to get the current requests done.

>was in the middle of making a request oof.

Good luck with the requests!

I tried drawing it with a open mouth, but it wasn't working too well, so it's a closed mouth. Anjuu sketch doodle.png

BTW: A reason requests MIGHT be skipped is because I can't work with what I was given and need more references.

>was in the middle of making a request oof.

Good luck with the requests!
HAH! Not fast enough!
Gotta be fast!!

Awww, thanks so much she's beautiful! <3
No problamo.

I WANT THIS I WILL PAY YOU MONEY
It's freeee
giphy.gif

Name online: Osowiec
Character reference (I work best with photos)
b2XZbOU.jpg

Expression :D:
Same as thing, babe boi
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno:
AKk0Erg.gif

BeWuaSx.gif

Name online: OliverTheQu33n
Character reference:
Expression :D: A bored or annoyed expression
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: 73E5EFAB-52F7-41D7-BD8B-94D795291AD0.jpeg

Name online: OriginalKnight
Character reference (I work best with photos):
Expression :D: A rather awkward grin towards the viewer, as if confused.
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: Owo uwu owo in the language of Igbo means 'Human Trafficking.'

Please everyone pause on the requests for a bit!!! I won't be able to easily catch up with all of this.

I'm going to open up requests again and just let the thread flood. I'll get the sketches done when I can and have motivation, any that I don't get done today will be hopefully completed tomorrow.

oh boy

Expression: She's a grumpy gal. but anything is good, she also is a really jovial dwarf lass and I rarely get to see her like that.

Random thing? I love dwarves. So. So. SO MUCH.

Name online: Sujitation again...
Character reference:
Skin
IMG_3374.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3375.jpg

Outfit
IMG_3280.jpg
Expression: You may choose!
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: Oi, do whatever you want with the hair or something, maybe some earrings. Kinda give artist creativity. Also, her name is Marbles.
Sorry to do this, but I wanted to let you have a little fun with the design, your choice to pick this!!

Name online: Catannine
Character reference (I work best with photos):
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lorelei-de-orilla.68273/
!A reference image was uploaded, for reference she has bright blue eyes a.png
Expression: Do whatever expression you feel fits best, have fun!
Random thing you want to put here? I dunno: Oh my gosh I love your art so much, you're such an inspiration its so amazing aaaaa!

OKI! I got an idea that I'm going to do. I'm going to pause requests, finish some other work before the reset, possibly get some of these requests done randomly. I'll keep this thread bookmarked. The thread will still be here after the reset, and I'll complete the sketches overtime so I don't kill my patience.