Votes: 96 95.0%
  • No. Take it down.

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: commanderkull
Forum name: Commanderkull
Designer: whomever would like to or can :). ( if Justin isn't busy I think he'd be good with dwarf skins)
Skin details: I'm kinda wanting a dwarf prince with black hair and possibly a black beard. I would have a warrior prince feel to the skin. Possibly armored if it looks good with what you envision the skin to look like. Your work is appreciated.

In-Game Name: Overlordqwerty
Forum Name: Overlordqwerty
Designer's Name: Anyone who is not busy, preferably someone who has worked on elf skins before
Skin Details: Elf archer with dark green/brown clothes that would blend in in a forest. Light blue eyes, light skin color, brown hair (not really dark brown).

pennykettle I am so sorry
I didn't saw the awnser as i became unactive on this part of the forums
But in the time i died (my rp did) and i don't need the skin anymore :S
I AM SO SORRY but hopfully someone else can use it
another tim I AM SO SORRY

IGN: Rozzelyn
FN: Rozzelyn
Artist: Anyone
I would like a conversion of this but with smaller ears and blue clothes.
stf78_elf.jpg

:0 those orcs are badass, I was looking forward to seeing them in-game more than anything![DOUBLEPOST=1364960871,1364584703][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name: Golemlord
Fourm Name: Golemlord
Designer's Name: Anyone (This request can be divided amongst people
Skin Details: I would like about 5 different versions of this Yanar skin, wearing various outfits. I don't care what they are, I just want to be able to enhance my RP by being able to change clothes occasionally. The outfits can range anything from leather adventuring gear, a suit of chain mail armor, or even a birthday suit! I uploaded the skin, so I would just like different outfits on that one.
Were any of these ever done? It's been almost a month... Sorry, don't mean to sound pushy I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on when it might be done.

In game name: timmills
Skin Details: i need a skin which il use depending on when my charecter dies.I need a Yanar skin which should be in mage robes and look sorta like a human if possible. the base of this skin should be the skin in my pic which il set as my current one and if possible id like it to look nice and kinda like a shaded skin. im sorry if this is alot to ask but id like to look good.
Designer: anyone good at making skins

In-Game Name: BeyarFarstrider
Fourm Name: Beyar
Designer's Name: Anyone.
Skin Details: Here's a picture to use as a guideline. TreeElves-male.jpg
Now obviously there's no way to get that level of detail in a Minecraft skin, but that's just for the general idea. Beyar's hair is dark brown with dark green leaves threaded into it, his ears are pointed, and his skin is tan. He wears brown dirt stripes across his face as camouflage. His armor or clothing should be earthy colors, like green and brown, and is made primarily of chain, furs and leaves. His eyes are green.

In game name: Caycole
Forum name: Caycole
designer: whoever
Details: My char is a vespid mantis, and I want something like that, but I dont want the physiology to spot on like a mantis really is, I want something more like a man.
He is green, with green-blue etes please. Thx

woah, these orders are piling up!

I am now active again on making skins. Please repost your skin request so that I can see which ones need to be done.

In game name: Caycole
Forum name: Caycole
designer: whoever
Details: My char is a vespid mantis, and I want something like that, but I dont want the physiology to spot on like a mantis really is, I want something more like a man.
He is green, with green-blue etes please. Thx
this needs to be done

Hey, lol, me need new skin lol.

Ign: Mecharic
Forum Name: Mecharic
Creator: Whoever wants to.
Skin Desc:

Hair/Eyes: Brown Hair, Green Eyes - Hair is kept at neck length.

Clothing:
4645-3-1325048486.jpg
The above style with the below coloring.
mjST6.jpg
No gloves please. Instead of the simple jewels ,please make a silver cross. And yes, I am a Skyrim Fan. Paloin has two rings, one on his right hand middle finger the other on his left hand ring finger. The left hand is gold, the right hand is black (used as his seal).

Thanks to anyone who can manage to get this skin working for me. :)

Attachments

• Radiant_Raiment_Fine_Clothes.png
    Radiant_Raiment_Fine_Clothes.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
I am now active again on making skins. Please repost your skin request so that I can see which ones need to be done.

Reposting as per request!

In-Game Name: BeyarFarstrider
Fourm Name: Beyar
Designer's Name: Anyone.
Skin Details: Here's a picture to use as a guideline. TreeElves-male.jpg
Now obviously there's no way to get that level of detail in a Minecraft skin, but that's just for the general idea. Beyar's hair is dark brown with dark green leaves threaded into it, his ears are pointed, and his skin is tan. He wears brown dirt stripes across his face as camouflage. His armor or clothing should be earthy colors, like green and brown, and is made primarily of chain, furs and leaves. His eyes are green.

Seems like you need more designers. I think I'm pretty decent, so I'll throw myself in.

In-Game Name: MrHappyTinkles
Forum Name: SirTinkles
Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1451676/baldwin-kade/

I usually take between 15 minutes to an hour for a skin. I use references semi-often, and have an understanding of color choice and pixel arting.

Tinkles is approved. Tink, you want to do Beyar's skin while I take Mecharic's?

I havent been very active on here but now since my school exams are over I'm free to make skins again and be active.

In-Game Name: Haerlon
Fourm Name: Haerlon
Designer's Name: Preferably SirTinkles
Skin Details: I would like a small elven child around the age of 8 with blonde hair and blue eyes. For the clothing I just don't want anything that would look hot to wear, for example not a coat. Thanks :)

In-Game Name: ShadowShy
Fourm Name: ShadowShy
Designer's Name: SirTinkles
Skin Details: I would like an Elf, with longish red hair, Deep regal purple eyes in richly colored green/yellow robes. If possible, could you make 2 other variants of this skin, one wearing exploring gear (Leather clothes, Rope over shoulder) And the other wearing a noble attire (Blue tunic, Brown pants). Thank you.

I am truly sorry about my lack of activity. In a few days time, I'll be making a big move over to Toronto, so things have been busy.

ShadowShy if you're still looking to get that skin done, I'm working on it now.

SirTinkles That'd be awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369867548,1369402502][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I also get 2 variants of the Exploring gear skin, one with a black cloth hiding his mouth and nose, and one without?

I am applying as a skin creator.

Forum Name: Cruallassar
IGN: Cruallassar
Skin/s:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697348/green-elven-ranger/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697685/skyrim-mecharic-skin/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697311/rubi/

I didn't think the first skin was my best, and as I did not want to show some of my best, the second 2 skins are my versions of the last 2 skins Mecharic has asked for, whether he uses them or not.
I can make a skin in no longer than 1 hour, and I can do so promptly upon request.
My skin style is generally rather clean, with out a lot of unnecessary pixels and with solid colors, although I do try to include a lot of detail.

I am applying as a skin creator.

Forum Name: Cruallassar
IGN: Cruallassar
Skin/s:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697348/green-elven-ranger/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697685/skyrim-mecharic-skin/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1697311/rubi/

I didn't think the first skin was my best, and as I did not want to show some of my best, the second 2 skins are my versions of the last 2 skins Mecharic has asked for, whether he uses them or not.
I can make a skin in no longer than 1 hour, and I can do so promptly upon request.
My skin style is generally rather clean, with out a lot of unnecessary pixels and with solid colors, although I do try to include a lot of detail.
You do not shade, which makes skins look less realistic. Not shading them makes them look incomplete.
Another thing, why wouldnt you post your best works?
I vouch no for now, untill you begin to shade and I see more of your work.
If you want some guides on shading, search on google for "minecraft skin shading guide."
I hope you take what I said into account, as I think you would make a good member of the team :)

You do not shade, which makes skins look less realistic. Not shading them makes them look incomplete.
Another thing, why wouldnt you post your best works?
I vouch no for now, untill you begin to shade and I see more of your work.
If you want some guides on shading, search on google for "minecraft skin shading guide."
I hope you take what I said into account, as I think you would make a good member of the team :)

Here are my better ones, I didn't post them because I didn't really want to make them public; they are my personal skins that myself and certain friends use. However I have re-evaluated the possibilities of anyone using them, and they are quite slim, so here they are.
First 3 are my personal skins:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1701112/cruallassar_s-ranger-1/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1701120/cruallassar-ranger-2/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1701146/cruallassar-lord/
The next 2 are not used by me.
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1701148/vampire-1/
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1701153/shade-1/

You are correct, I usually don't shade, but I do try to make up for it with detail, as exemplified by some of these skins. I did try to add some minor shading to the first three skins before I uploaded them though. I will look at shading and perhaps soon I will have some skins with shading added. I did however find it difficult to add shading to some; solid colors are difficult to keep solid and shading, as in the Rubi and personal skins.[DOUBLEPOST=1371186714,1371185906][/DOUBLEPOST]I have looked at some shading guides, and although I don't think I can apply them to some of my skins, I will attempt to utilize some shading on my skins in the future. I look forward to showing you shaded skins. :)

Shading is key in the future. Without it, all your skins will have the same color scheme, more or less. I will approve this for now due to the fact that this thing is really inactive and needs to be overhauled with new people. I am currently thinking of restarting this thread by emptying all of the posts to start a new list of skins.

One last time, for anybody needing a skin, please repost or post after this one. Hopefully I can still have time to do skins, so don't be afraid to ask.

in-game name:FirePeep2002
form name: Firepeep
skin creator: anyone
skin description: i want a young poor tigran at the age of 9 with blue eyes and orange fur with poor clothing and kind of a cloak with a hood.

IGN: Im00ownu
Forum Name: Im00ownu
Creator: anyone
Need a skin of a human with a darker shade of blonde hair, with grey eyes. A dark gray/brown mottled cloak with a hood (shape doesn't matter). He has a set of knives on his chest, with orange hilts. He wears brown pants. If any additional details are needed feel free to start a conversation with me.
Thanks
Im00

In game name: 55zimfam55
Forum name: 55zimfam55
Designer's name: Anyone
Skin detail's: Maiar that has a natural feel to it, maybe some coral or barnacles growing on him but just go wild and be creative, I don't want this based off of anything just make it to your vision. And I look forward to seeing it made. :)

In-Game Name: Flashera
Fourm Name: Luxor Ignotis
Designer's Name: Whoever.
Skin Details: I need a young half elf/half human with red hair, brown eyes, fairly tan skin, He wears a mixture of Noble, Elven, and Common Regalian clothes. (Be creative with it.) He has a pocket watch over his shoulder. Said watch should be golden in colour on a chain.

In Game Name: jhealy
Fourm Name: jhealy
Designer: Anyone
Skin Details: A 10 year old tigran girl. Preferably white fur. Send the skin to me via message please. And also send me mail in game just a request.

Thank you whoever makes it ^-^

-jhealy

Status
Not open for further replies.