Is this thread helpful?

• Yes. Keep it up.

Votes: 96 95.0%
  • No. Take it down.

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone of you guys can make this dress better or more uhhh well lets just say make it sexy or something for my wedding. I tried to make it, but it just doesn't seem to fit my RP character right at all. Hopefully you guys can make it more preety and errr in Rey's Case He wants it H.O.T. ..... sooo thank you ;)
How many weddings have you had? O.o

In-Game Name: SkywardSword2011
Fourm Name: SkywardSword
Designer's Name: Whoever
Skin Details: I need an Orc skin, creativity is key, although I'd like some medieval armor and for it to look similar to the orcs on the Lore. Thanks

In-Game Name: Damnician
Fourm Name: Damician
Designer's Name: Justin5191, Whoever
Skin 1 Details: Well, I'd like to have an orc like this: http://worldofgothic.de/screenshots/cleaved_maiden/CM4_high_orc.jpg .
As it can't be that detailed, I have no problem, when you leave out some details.
Skin 2 Details: For the second skin I want an orc with the same face, but in this clothing: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/58471/Half_Orc.jpg without the rope on the head...

I hope you can work with the pictures :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364316214,1364231254][/DOUBLEPOST]Le bump

In-Game Name: ShadowShy
Fourm Name: ShadowShy
Designer's Name: Whoever is available
Skin Details: A male Human noble, with green eyes, blondish/brunettish hair, highly detailed clothing, preferably some form of noble attire. Thank you <3

In-Game Name: ShadowShy
Fourm Name: ShadowShy
Skin Details: A male Human noble, with green eyes, blondish/brunettish hair, highly detailed clothing, preferably some form of noble attire. Thank you <3
Ok, I can do this, it will be done by friday! :)

You have sent me a pm ?
If Justin won't answer, everyone can feel ftee to do my request :)
Can you work with these pictures, or should I just describe it ?

You have sent me a pm ?
If Justin won't answer, everyone can feel ftee to do my request :)
Can you work with these pictures, or should I just describe it ?
I finished the first one, still need to upload it.[DOUBLEPOST=1364428190,1364428080][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops, was thinking of someoe else who wanted an orc skin derp.

This system seems to be getting much to cluttered. Perhaps a new system and thread needs made.

In-Game Name: Zainiadragon
Fourm Name: Zainia
Designer's Name: Pennykettle
Skin Details: Basically, I want the same skin as before, but incorporated into the more player models furries.

In-Game Name: Ben_2025
Fourm Name: Ben_2025
Skin Details: With the release of the More Player Models mod, I would love it if you could make a Kai skin for me. If you could that would be absolutely terrific!

In-Game Name: EyebrowsJ
Forum Name: Eyebrows J.
Designer's Name: Pennykettle (animal specialty artist)
Skin Details: A gray wolf with darker stripes, that are in interesting (unnatural) patterns. I would like a pendant with a bloodred gemstone around the wolf's neck as well.

In-Game Name: Lordenization
Forum Name: Lordenization
Designer's Name: Any that is available
Skin Details: A Warrior-like Agni with purple-ish flames that looks like a cake was thrown at him and was burnt on into his skin

In-Game Name: Golemlord
Forum Name: Golemlord
Designer's Name: Whoever is skilled with "more player models"
Skin Details: I would like somebody to make me an elven male model version of this skin. Technically he isn't an elf, he's a Yanar, but in roleplay he is very tall and slender so it would work for me. I understand this type of request isn't easy so don't rush it, I prefer quality over speed.

Attachments

• Robed Tallon.png
    Robed Tallon.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
In-Game Name: EyebrowsJ
Forum Name: Eyebrows J.
Designer's Name: Pennykettle (animal specialty artist)
Skin Details: A gray wolf with darker stripes, that are in interesting (unnatural) patterns. I would like a pendant with a bloodred gemstone around the wolf's neck as well.
would you like this in the More Players Model or just regular?[DOUBLEPOST=1364574080,1364573983][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Ben_2025
Fourm Name: Ben_2025
Skin Details: With the release of the More Player Models mod, I would love it if you could make a Kai skin for me. If you could that would be absolutely terrific!
Can you describe him for me?
In-Game Name: Zainiadragon
Fourm Name: Zainia
Skin Details: Basically, I want the same skin as before, but incorporated into the more player models furries.
I can do these, but it might take a while, as I will have to make it manually. Because the skin maker on the website for the models is anoos :(

Skin 1 Details: Well, I'd like to have an orc like this: http://worldofgothic.de/screenshots/cleaved_maiden/CM4_high_orc.jpg .
As it can't be that detailed, I have no problem, when you leave out some details.
Skin 2 Details: For the second skin I want an orc with the same face, but in this clothing: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/58471/Half_Orc.jpg without the rope on the head...
I'd like both without the more player models, because the orcs seem pretty weird to me.
I hope you can work with the pictures :)

Kai looks like a human with fox ears and a fox-like tail, he usually wears a hooded cloak that covers his auburn hair, but his ears stick out the top. As for his clothes, he normally wears a normal cloak under garment. (Like my forum picture almost but with red in stead of black hair) :) Thanks!

I'd like both without the more player models, because the orcs seem pretty weird to me.
I have made the first skin, tho I failed on the second one. I will send you the link to the skin soon.

would you like this in the More Players Model or just regular?[DOUBLEPOST=1364574080,1364573983][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you describe him for me?

I can do these, but it might take a while, as I will have to make it manually. Because the skin maker on the website for the models is anoos :(
More player models

:0 those orcs are badass, I was looking forward to seeing them in-game more than anything![DOUBLEPOST=1364960871,1364584703][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name: Golemlord
Fourm Name: Golemlord
Designer's Name: Anyone (This request can be divided amongst people
Skin Details: I would like about 5 different versions of this Yanar skin, wearing various outfits. I don't care what they are, I just want to be able to enhance my RP by being able to change clothes occasionally. The outfits can range anything from leather adventuring gear, a suit of chain mail armor, or even a birthday suit! I uploaded the skin, so I would just like different outfits on that one.

Attachments

• Robed Tallon.png
    Robed Tallon.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
Ign: Mecharic
Forum Name: mecharic
Creator: Whoever wants to.
Skin Desc: Below

Koik1.PNG
Koik2.PNG
Koik3.PNG

but with brown hair instead of black-red.

Ign: ChrisVenomZ
Forum name: ChrisVenom
Creator: You're most skilled creator.
Skin description: Have a Diamond Axe preferably the same texture as the Massivecraft texture pack, dark brown hair with the fringe swooped to the side, and body should be like a dark, body packed leather armour as the same texture of the Massivecraft texture pack.

When the skin posted, reply to this.[DOUBLEPOST=1365022506,1365022299][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it also possible to have a cartoon version steadied with an axe like the RP Character: Tathar[DOUBLEPOST=1365022599][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a picture, if it helps[DOUBLEPOST=1365022694][/DOUBLEPOST] image.jpg

Fourm Name: Golemlord
Designer's Name: Anyone (This request can be divided amongst people
Skin Details: I would like about 5 different versions of this Yanar skin, wearing various outfits. I don't care what they are, I just want to be able to enhance my RP by being able to change clothes occasionally. The outfits can range anything from leather adventuring gear, a suit of chain mail armor, or even a birthday suit! I uploaded the skin, so I would just like different outfits on that one.

Ill make you one different version.

Status
Not open for further replies.