• No. Take it down.

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: SkywardSword2011
Fourm Name: SkywardSword
Designer's Name: Whoever
Skin Details: I would like a Tigran head with medieval plate armor as the body. If you could, I'd also like the hand/upper arm and the feet to be uncovered by the armor. I mostly would like creativity on the armor, you can edit my current Tigran skin keeping the head but changing the body to armor, thanks.

It's pretty cool, but yeah, I need it medieval. Also, could you put the ears closer to the front? Thanks.
'Kay, I'll fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1363224296][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's pretty cool, but yeah, I need it medieval. Also, could you put the ears closer to the front? Thanks.
Actually, can you tell me what kine of clothes you would prefer? As in armour or leather. If you could provide me with a link for it, that wouod be great.

I was thinking of making a google website that we could all work on together. But it would require the help of the other skin designers.
I can give you my E-mail so you can add me to the editors on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1363463802][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, I had to redo some of the skins I did due to the program I use to edit them flipping the bottom of the head.
Here they are!
Tigran | Minecraft Skin < Tigran
Agni 2 | Minecraft Skin < Agni (with fire in her dress)
Agni | Minecraft Skin < Agni (without fire in her dress)

Sorry for the inconvenience![DOUBLEPOST=1363466162][/DOUBLEPOST]
Medieval Nekomimi | Minecraft Skin < Here it is! Sorry it took so long though. :) I can change the pants colour if you want. I didn't choose the best one. This is my first time drawing armour, so sorry if it doesn't look quite like you wanted it. If you want me to change some things, I can. Just tell me what. :D

In game name: Jemoeder2021
Forum name : Jemoeder2021
Designer: anyone
Details : I would like à male vamp skin that fits in medeivil style, but still need something to do
with me like: maybe something with cactus or my name... U chose
Thx tho ;)

In game name: Jemoeder2021
Forum name : Jemoeder2021
Details : I would like à male vamp skin that fits in medeivil style, but still need something to do
with me like: maybe something with cactus or my name... U chose
Thx tho ;)
I can do this.
Do you have a preference for the looks? If you could give me a link that would be great.
I could put a small J on the chest or a cactus emblem somewhere.
:)
Also, I need hair colour and such.

I can do this.
Do you have a preference for the looks? If you could give me a link that would be great.
I could put a small J on the chest or a cactus emblem somewhere.
:)
Also, I need hair colour and such.
Well i would like hair colour: brown
and what u mean by such?
well thx anyway :D

Btw Can u make it a assassin plss
And haïr brown clthes green brown. Eyes green :)

In game name: Golemlord
Forum name : Golemlord
Details : I would like a version of this skin http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sylvari/ that lacks the purple markings on his hands, and also wearing a red robe. Nothing fancy, just a simply garment that covers his body and arms, still showing hands.

In game name: Golemlord
Forum name : Golemlord
Details : I would like a version of this skin Young Sylvari Minecraft Skin that lacks the purple markings on his hands, and also wearing a red robe. Nothing fancy, just a simply garment that covers his body and arms, still showing hands.
Yay! Can finally claim a skin request! Ok, I got dis one, I think I might still have the skin from when I made the undead version of it lol, will be done by thursday.

Yay! Can finally claim a skin request! Ok, I got dis one, I think I might still have the skin from when I made the undead version of it lol, will be done by thursday.
Lovely, you did such a great job on the undead Tallon, it would be good to have you do this one too :) I'm kind of jumping back and forth between my RP timeline, I'm currently at a point prior to my characters death and undead resurrection, and I just wanted a version of my skin with some clothes on xD

In-game name: dominion360
forum name: dominion360
Designer: Anyone
Details: An orc skin, green/black, defined teeth and tusks, but armored and fitted with fighting/traveling gear. Perhaps a gear belt slung arcoss one shoulder, and weapon sheath on the back, with another belt at the waist. If you need a better baseline for the orc design just let me know Ill try and find the link. Thanks.

In-Game Name: bOOmerDK
Forum Name: bOOmerDK
Designer's Name: WHO ever want to
Skin Details: a Dwarf, be creative

In-game name: dominion360
forum name: dominion360
Designer: Anyone
Details: An orc skin, green/black, defined teeth and tusks, but armored and fitted with fighting/traveling gear. Perhaps a gear belt slung arcoss one shoulder, and weapon sheath on the back, with another belt at the waist. If you need a better baseline for the orc design just let me know Ill try and find the link. Thanks.
Ok, I can do this one. If you can find the link that would help alot. Should be done by friday.[DOUBLEPOST=1363822741,1363812987][/DOUBLEPOST]GolemLord, here is your skin:
http://www.mcskinsearch.com/view/236086-Tallon-With-Cloak
Is this what you wanted for the cloak, or do you want it closed?

I am still curious as to whats happening with my skin. Is there any info ?

No problem was just curious , ill be away for weekend and i just wanted to check what was happening there isnt a rush but was just curios :) . Goodluck with your exams.

Just wondering if anyone of you guys can make this dress better or more uhhh well lets just say make it sexy or something for my wedding. I tried to make it, but it just doesn't seem to fit my RP character right at all. Hopefully you guys can make it more preety and errr in Rey's Case He wants it H.O.T. ..... sooo thank you ;)

Attachments

• Wedding Dress.png
    Wedding Dress.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.