• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Seeking Patronage

Bunemma

guinea pig gremlin
Staff member
World 2
Reaction score
[ ! ] An advertisement is posted to most noticeboards, detailing dainty handwriting and floral designs.

ks9e-G1uBdwHgMff3v30RCPgdWe7ZcUwdaCGLPW2ke8CAgZHp5-VvK0HtkyZ07S61357BAIWUEHzJbASwxazkFLRtrs_22mQwpi9bZ9pIbZgY0iy0QCXVTVTpXLr1X7KBS3AxNY9wc7araBizSdCUxg

eomXmb3FyVzpOmyE6YJPBGqdAvNkSxHCrBMj4fMnhysCwOyxo3V0XeYJA64Mrlo-1htSNmp93559mVNTeLcfp04iuTMqz0RdpjgVM6xDuCogdxu3Y4LN8rsbj0bHn68sTrS1hivawq_u21tTtzt3SeA

To the esteemed Peerage,

I, Yveline Garofalo, am currently seeking aristocratic patronage -- both to continue my work, and to offer my services to a house of repute, whether as a seamstress, hand maiden, or elsewise. My talents are as followed,

❧ | Seamstress.
» I am quite familiar with most fabrics, and have apprenticed to hone my craft. Beyond simple stitching and mending, I am able to fashion outfits as your heart desires.
❧ | Well Mannered & Educated.
» After my time away at boarding school, I have learned the ins and outs of proper social etiquette, especially when consorting with my betters. From understanding one does not introduce themselves to knowing the right fourchette to use, I am ready and able to maintain both the standard of your house in how I compose myself, and educate those that might need refinement.
» In addition to his, I am fluent in both d'Ithanie and Altalar, and am more than happy to study further should you require.
❧ | Gardening.
» I am able to cultivate and maintain a garden, regardless of location or season. Whether your plants require upkeep or you wish to seed new crops, I am more than capable of assisting.
Should any of my talents pique your interest, I encourage you to pen a letter to Seaside 5 to inquire! If you need further information, I am more than happy to oblige.

Sincerely,
Yveline Garofalo
ks9e-G1uBdwHgMff3v30RCPgdWe7ZcUwdaCGLPW2ke8CAgZHp5-VvK0HtkyZ07S61357BAIWUEHzJbASwxazkFLRtrs_22mQwpi9bZ9pIbZgY0iy0QCXVTVTpXLr1X7KBS3AxNY9wc7araBizSdCUxg

OOC: Looking for a noble house that would like to employ my character! Preference goes to those I might not have had the chance to interact with much yet, and those that are active + around and will let me jump into roleplay with them! If you're interested, shoot me a dm on discord: emma.​