Advertisement For Performers

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Mooffins, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Mooffins

Mooffins ancient gay

[​IMG]
    | Atop the pinned letter is a crimson wax seal of the arms of House Croy |

ENTERTAINERS, ATHLETES, ARTISTS, AND PERFORMERS OF THE CITY:

I am seeking to conduct meetings with a number of you over the coming days, weeks, and even months, if need be. One could even consider this post to be quite indefinite, so even if you're reading it a rather long time from now, consider it still active.

I am Lord Byron Croy, Count Eaton. It is my pleasure to host a weekly lunch club for the nobility of the city, which meets each Thursday. I would very much like to provide the peerage with even more entertainment while they are under my roof by inviting a number of guests over time to entertain them at some point during the event.

Specifically, I am looking for any and all talented individuals in the city who wish for paid work, along with the privilege and opportunity to showcase their skills, arts, and talents, to perform at these weekly meetings. I need no one specific skill, as a variety will do. For example, one could showcase a fencing match or a wrestling match, perform as a guest singer, or even host a show of magic and mystery. If accepted, you would be paid to perform a single time, on a Thursday, at one of these club meetings. However, you could always request to return and perform again. I open my doors to meet with any of you to discuss whether or not your particular talent or art would be a fitting match for one of the meetings.

Should you wish to apply for this, you only need to respond in a letter back to me. Please detail your information, such as your name, skill, talent, art, etc., as well as your availability for a meeting to take place. So long as this is considered amicable enough for a meeting, you will be contacted to arrange a time for you to meet with me for further discussion.

I very much look forward to reading the replies and meeting with you under such wonderful circumstances.

Lord Byron Croy, Count Eaton
    Penned by Sir Henry Chambers, Private Secretary to the Count of Eaton

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    #1 Mooffins, Jan 29, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2024