Archived Scariest Creature In Lore

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardyn

Beggar
Reaction score
Is it just me or the scariest creature in Minecraft universe is..... baby zombie.

This little bastards are terrifying. They are faster then zombies, dont burn on sunlight and have same health as normal zombies. They dont drop xp or anything that makes them scary/useless/anoying.

I was thinking we improve them a bit. By actually make them worth killing.

If possible we should make them drop children like items when dead. Like sugar, cookies, cake, apple, shears, book, stick and stuff that we can usually find on kids.

No need for xp boost because there is no honor in killing children....xD

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Stuff we can usually find on kids?
iPhone, (a trillion)mac(s), mcdonalds, shitty attitude.
That sounds more realistic for some kids..

Little children are annoying, bratty, unreliable, and they are breeding grounds for diseases. Not to mention they crap everywhere. As a Orc, I'm more than happy to kill the little bleeders if they didn't die right the first time around.

Kids running around with shears? image.jpg
I heard kittens can use snipers

As a vampire, I am usually uneffected by them, which comes in handy when you slap name tags on them, equip with high enchant armor and weapons, and store them for raid defense.

Little children are annoying, bratty, unreliable, and they are breeding grounds for diseases. Not to mention they crap everywhere. As a Orc, I'm more than happy to kill the little bleeders if they didn't die right the first time around.

"Heyo. You. Yes, you, you stupid Orc. Don't make me shit on you."

No, not the big reptile people or the bug people. Not berserking orcs or vampires. Not the giant sea serpents or the demons of the end. Baby zombies. Yeah...

starts out as 3 baby zombies meh no big deal -kills them- -each spawns 2 more zambies in its's place and so on- D:

No one ever seems to fear the dreaded baby pig zombie.

No one ever seems to fear the dreaded baby pig zombie.
As long as you don't touch it you'll be fine. I am the conqueror of your fears The Babysitter. That's right, I love children and handle them fine but puffy has the skill I don't... The Iron Fist. I can't say 'no' to children ;n;

This quote should be kept forever :D

Go onto Youtube, GameChap and Bertie {{As 'annoying' they may seem}} have tested TechPac 's Theory, and it is true. If any of your friend's have died in the Darkroom because of a Baby zombie, they'll never get their stuff back.
So basically, Techpac recruited himself a group of sprinting Premiums/Non-Premiums that are harder to hit, let alone, durability of their items is NOT affected by McMMo, if I am correct. The helmet is only affected by sunlight, but they don't naturally burn. Also, any and all Enchants on their armour/weapons have an effect. If they get an Axe with Sharp V, they're gonna hurt like hell, but a Diamond sword with FireAspect II Sharpness V, that would be even worse.

Ratking.jpg

Regalian Poor District Rat Kings:

A grotesque abomination of gnawing teeth and scratching claws, the Regalian Poor District Rat King is a loathsome creature of the sewers and trash-filled alleys. Rat Kings are created when too many rats exist in too small a space. Entangled by the tails, the rats now exists as a single organism scrambling around in the dark and eating peasant children.

I have been talking about giant rat kings in the poor district for the past month (I have been using that as the reason it has been closed).

More about lovely Rat Kings:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore)

Fong, they need to create that now... the almighty Rat King of Regalia! Haha.

As for baby zombies... god almighty someone kill them all now! I've died more times to baby zombies then every raider to ever attack me, it's not even a close thing either, those buggers have overwhelming victory.

And that idea to use them as ubersoldiers... genius!

Don't forget:

UGG boots
Starbucks
Various baseball like caps with phrases printed on them

I feel your signature is like a dance for the "Troll Song"...
Anyways *Cough*
Neat fact about Baby PigZombies, just like their older counterpart, they are much faster and such, however baby zombies and such apparently have a higher chance to spawn with the ability to steal items. Making them even more Dick-ish.

....Baby zombie? That is a severe misspelling of my name there, dear.

I just now noticed, though I love this thread, why is it in Feature and Idea discussion?

....Baby zombie? That is a severe misspelling of my name there, dear.

"my name"? you spoke wrong, you mean ms. Baver's name Luthien. Though you are the scariest physical being i have seen in my time in the under city, and that is saying something.

We don't find books from little kids, do you when you was young carrying a book running around?
What they do in their hand? Flip page while playing hide N Seek with their friend?

"my name"? you spoke wrong, you mean ms. Baver's name Luthien. Though you are the scariest physical being i have seen in my time in the under city, and that is saying something.
Come now, baver lacks one of the key elements to be that which is truly terrifying;

subtlety.

What I find funny is when a baby zombie picks up a zombie head. It is held where a normal-sized zombie would hold it, thereby making the zombie head float above the baby zombie. However, in regards to this thread title, baby zombies are not nearly scary unless it is paired with the true scariest creature on this server: Lag.

As a vampire, I am usually uneffected by them, which comes in handy when you slap name tags on them, equip with high enchant armor and weapons, and store them for raid defense.
If these traps are in rather close quarters, perhaps have some dispensers to toss harming (maybe poison I can't remember if they help) potions to heal your super zombies while they fight?

We don't find books from little kids, do you when you was young carrying a book running around?
What they do in their hand? Flip page while playing hide N Seek with their friend?

I did not demand implementation of that. I was just making a suggestion. I doesnt have to be a book, it can be anything that we could think of.

And who knows maybe he was reading a book when he got infected? Have you ever thought of that? Or maybe he is going to school but he is small kid.... just saying.

Come now, baver lacks one of the key elements to be that which is truly terrifying;

subtlety.

To be honest, I kinda would wish that Mrs.Baver would come back, but not like "I IS KEEL U" but more of tempting random people. She would randomly appear and Follow people, but as she did so, she would whisper them to go somewhere, saying "They'll gain salvation" and all that, but once they get there, she simply attacks them. She's more terrifying when right there and whispering than from a distance and yelling.
Trust me, if your parents lean over and whisper to you while you're in trouble, it's scary as hell.
^Example^

Status
Not open for further replies.