Lore Story : A Dreadful Day In Daenshore (p2)

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by DogVibes, Mar 14, 2021.

1. DogVibes

DogVibes

A Dreadful Day in Daenshore
    Part 2 - "The Challenge"
    [​IMG]

Disrespect towards elders in the Daendroque culture is one of the highest forms of dishonor in a family. A man who spits on his mother's grave is no man at all, he is merely a monster. Two siblings who are blood, yet barely know each other, fight upon the floor of the farmhouse, spouting curses and swinging punches upon each other, as if they never shared blood to begin with. A family torn, the peace shattered in Daenshore.

Rhys walked over to Maria, saying “Is this how he usually acts Mrs. Driss?” Diego would be pinned to the ground, Sivo would pin him with her legs and, simply sending another punch into her brother's face. He would be overpowered and wasn't able to do much of anything besides struggle and shout at her various curses. María would have a tear roll from her eye as she observed helplessly. "No... He's not... I don't know what demons got into the boy..." Rhys rested a hand upon her shoulder. Comforting the Old Woman in a polite manner. A frown growing on himself to see him as such. “It... It pains me to see such disrespect.” Diego would have finally gotten some progress as he ended up flipping the two over, with him on top. He'd swing for her, but Sivo would hold up her forearms to block his strike.

María would frown as well, wiping away her tear as she appreciated the comfort. "Both of you! Stop it! Stop fighting!" Rhys would speak up, in Faraddi towards Sivo: “Don’t waste you time on the fool, Beloved. He may be an idiot but he’s still your brother. Please.” Sivo would practically be blind with rage at this point, the voices becoming a blur in her spiteful mind. She would slam her knee upwards as hard as she could in between Diego's legs. Diego would let out a cry of pain, falling backwards off of her.

María would simply be watching, yelling things in Daendroquin towards the two. Rhys sighed, he walked over. Barik rolling over the same as with both of them in action. Barik would take Diego away from Sivo. While Rhys did Vice Versa
    Sivo would stop fighting as Rhys pulled her away, but her eyes remained locked on Diego. "You coward, how dare you show disrespect towards her?! She is our MOTHER!" She'd scream towards Diego.

Rhys grumbled to himself, “Goodness I did not have the coffee for this…" He would then focus back on the Von Kërle, speaking in Faraddi once more, "Beloved, if he does that again, show no remorse. But listen to your mom for once... Please...” Diego would brush off his clothes as he was pulled to his feet by Barik, turning to storm off.

Sivo would take a deep breath, watching him leave as she tried to calm down, leaning into Rhys. María would turn to head back into the kitchen with a sigh as Diego left.
    Rhys spoke. “... I’ll talk with him."
    Sivo insisted. "Please don't… let him go."
    Rhys sighed. Helping Sivo to her feet as he said “He scares me..”
    She would look back towards the Qadir, reassuring him, "Don't worry... I can handle him, I'm sure." Meanwhile, María would come in with three bowls of soup and bread on a tray, however Rhys still insisted, “I... I still want to talk to him. He may be misunderstood. Maybe I can have him see a better light...” Sivo would lean into Rhys slightly, resting her head in his shoulder. "Please, don't..." She whispered.

María would lay down the tray, putting out the bowls, as she cleared her throat to announce her presence to the couple. Rhys blinked for a moment, glancing over in a small smile to try and lighten the mood. The Bot would set down utensils and such for María. María would nod her head towards Barik. "Gracias, metal Amigo." She'd say with a smile. Sivo would pull away from Rhys, glancing over at the him and then her mother. "Uhh... You two can bond or whatever, I'm going to go for a walk to cool down..." Rhys would give her a worried look, “Alright, stay safe will you?”

"I know this place like the back of my hand, I'll be fine." She'd say before walking towards the door. María would offer her a wave. "Don't go looking for your brother!" She'd call out to Sivo before turning to look at Rhys. "Well... Now that those hotheads are out cooling down, maybe we can relax." She'd joke with a chuckle. Rhys chuckled a bit the same, as he took a seat after she did. “Hopefully.”

Upon exiting the house, Sivo was met with the bright, mid-day sun. Nostalgia overwhelmed her senses as she remembered the early mornings when her father would take her out to train all day. She remembered those bonding moments and the feeling of soreness that followed. Sivo respected her late father, despite the arguments, despite the rebellious statements when she got heated. The Von Kërle would then take a deep breath… she was going to find her brother, and she was going to make him apologize. Sivo started off, stopping by the shrines to pick up her father's sword that she had dropped prior. How could she forget to grab that sooner? What if it had been lost or stolen? Sivo would scold herself for leaving it behind. She would hear the sounds of splashing. Water.

The Ailor would move to investigate to see it was her brother filling up a trough of water for the animals. She spoke up, approaching him as she sheathed her sword. "You are going to apologize to Ma for what you said." Sivo demanded. Diego would stop pumping water, leaning against the pump. "Or what?" He challenged. A familiar gleam would light up in Sivo's crimson eyes. The challenging flicker firing up in her eyes. "... What did you just say to me? /Or what/? Is that a challenge?" Diego nodded his head, a smug look on his face. "What if it is? You got the jump on me in there, but I can kick your ass if I wanted to." Sivo would shift rapidly into Karmark Form, her vampiric form.

The whites in her eyes darkening to black, her pupils dilating into slits. Her hair bleached into a white, while light grey stripes pierced into her skin, forming a tiger-like pattern in her flesh. Her hair would gain the same light grey stripes. Her ears would elongate upwards, shifting to the top of her head as they formed into two tiger-like ears. The Karmark's teeth and claws both largened slightly, her teeth becoming more large-cat like, and claws becoming larger and tinting light grey. Finally, a long, whispy white tail with light grey stripes would form out of her backside, curling up slightly behind her. She'd flatten her ears upon her transformation, opening her jaws to let out a booming, tiger-like roar.

Diego would flinch at the roar, unsheathing his short sword from his side. "I see now that my sister is nothing but an animal. A filthy beast!" He would spit. Sivo would leap at Diego, much like a large cat leaping onto their prey, but his sword would pierce her shoulder as they both toppled into the trough of water with a large splash. The pigs drinking from it would all squeal, running away from the siblings. Pressing into the sword, Sivo would painfully slam her fist into his face repeatedly, angry pained growls emerging from the Von Kërle. Her hits kept on coming as Diego finally held up his forearms to protect his face from her fist, neither of the Brannon Ailors seeming to tire out even slightly. Sivo would shout, "You will apologize!!!"

Finally, as the man was overpowered and in pain, Diego would shout back, "Okay, okay!! I will apologize!!" Sivo finally stopped slamming her fist into him and moved off of him, the sword sliding out of her shoulder. Gripping onto her shoulder with one hand in pain, Sivo would wince, closing her eyes tightly for a moment as she endured. She then grabbed onto Diego, urging him towards the house, both soaking wet, Sivo bleeding and Diego covered in bruises and blood. She kicked open the door, throwing Diego onto the ground.

"Say it!!!" She would demand. Diego would spurt out water and blood, on the ground in front of the Von Kërle. "S- sorry for hurting you, Ma!" Rhys would get up from his seat, scolding her in Faraddi, "Sivo /fucking/ Driss! As amazing as this looks to see karma biting his ass, if you don't get off of him, I will do it myself. He's all your mother has left of your dad at the moment, I suggest you treat it as such right /now/." He spoke, taking stand as he walked over to Diego. He placed his right clockwork gauntlet upon his wounds, healing them over the course of a few minutes. María would look between the two Daendroque in complete disappointment, sighing. She'd continue to eat her bread and soup.

Sivo would get off of Diego, holding her hand on her shoulder. "He fucking stabbed me when I tried talking to him!!" She would retaliate. Rhys sighed "Should've taken your mother's advice." She'd shoot daggers at Rhys with her crimson gaze, before turning away from him. "He apologized. That's all I wanted. You can have him!" Sivo would storm off out of the house once more. Diego would allow Rhys to heal his wounds before silently standing up. Rhys would say to him, "You really ought to be kinder... You may hate Voidlings, but the least you could do is have some tolerance. I don't know who has hurt you, or who had hurt your family. But, know that it does not mean they're all the same. Believe me on that."

Diego would scoff then. "They're demons is all they are. My own /sister/ was infected by them. You know... I once looked up to her? I wish she /stayed dead/!" Sivo, who was outside of the door at the moment, leaning on it, overheard Diego's words. She'd flinch, holding onto her wound in pain as another sharp pain hit her heart, figuratively. She would step away from the door, taking off her crimson cloak as she wrapped it around the wound, taking off for a walk through Daendroque... The hellhole she used to call home but the longer she stayed, the more she felt it wasn't her home anymore. Daenshore has become a nightmare of her past...

To be Continued...

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH WTF! TALENTED WRITER RIGHT HERE FOLKS.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1