Art Auction Paper & Pencil Sketch Raffle

MantaRey

repairing the gens
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Wanting some art of your character? Feeling a little art needy? Look no further!

I'm holding another raffle because, well, I feel like drawing. As most know, I haven't touched digital art in a while and I especially can't touch it now with final exams coming up. So, for me to channel my artsy desires and to maybe give back to the people, I'm offering up some chances for people to win some free paper & pencil sketches. No cost, just enter for a chance to win. You can also enter for someone else ((especially if you're doing a lil Secret Santa biz, you know)). There will be three total winners.

If all 10 slots get filled, I'll open three bonus slots for extra chances! Stay tuned.

Keep in mind: by entering, you also allow me some artistic freedom/creative liberties, especially if there aren't many references for the character entered. My style can also vary piece by piece depending on how loose or how serious and strict I want the piece or character to look. You've been warned.

Here's the format
IGN/Username:
Character Name:
Character App:
Slot Number (#1-10):
Feeling lucky?:
Slots
  1. Walnoodle
  2. EquinoxMilk
  3. sleepyisveryslep
  4. Aurelian30k
  5. OkaDoka
  6. Yigit
  7. Duterte
  8. Athelois
  9. Moribundity
  10. ChapStxcks
  11. Anarchizm
  12. Ailethi
  13. CyberMo01

Last edited:
IGN/Username: Athelois
Character Name: Moji
Character App: Boop.
Slot Number (#1-10): 8
Feeling lucky?: feelin' lucky that you're my FRIEND, YEAH

IGN/Username:Aurelian30k
Character Name: Humaira el-Farah
Character App: Here
Slot Number (#1-10): 4
Feeling lucky?: Find out IC

IGN/Username: seoulmate
Character Name: Amelina Peirgarten
App: PLS IM IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE TWKE FROM MY SIGNATURE
Slot Number (#1-10): 13
Feeling lucky?: yes mantawey i feewing wucky

ALL SLOTS ARE OFFICIALLY TAKEN. THE FIVE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MOMENTARILY. STAY TUNED.

HERE ARE OUR FIVE WINNERS:
Thanks to all who participated! I think I'll open another one of these right before Christmas, so keep your eyes open. All winners, be sure to send any refs you have for the character in mind - you can do this over Discord PM with me. :)