~'~ Naerishis Lil' Doodles ~'~

Pssst. If you ever get bored and need somethin' to draw, you could draw Aerahiniel for me, heh. Kinda trying to figure up some concept artwork for her life story and stuff.~

(And I'll pay you aggressively, even if you don't want the monies.)

images

Wellllll, since my only 'normal' non-Qadir char had to be shelved to leave Regalia, I thought it was time to create a character that I can keep and will be much more involved than my others so far. I'll try my best to actually keep her and sort out an app >~<

So, this is Xiiltharra Nylaathria Elaéyadar who is an Unquale Talar prolly around age 70-ish. She'll just be a lil' hand-combat gal, nothing too special.

New char1.jpg

Sorry for rushed shading and general poop quality but heyho, it's something. @Peter Harsk

For other people who might have nudged me, convo pictures and refs were the only thing that made me pick certain ones >.<

Dolkrin Harsk

Dolkrin1.jpg

Last edited:
Prolly not gonna do any more sketch-thing-whatever requests unless I find myself stuck for a while >~<

You can draw bodies ;^; -Looks at her full body drawings aka NOTHING- teach me plz, ye?

Hrfhrubfdjvguvjdh, I could try maybe? Eh. I'm not sure if I can do poses like that >.<

WIP Yanar sketchy ^<^

Maybe another character since I'm slating the old/unused/dull ones for hopefully better RP.
Aside from Rae and Xi
Yanar1.jpg

This is Nimuraiiel Maldireil, she'll be my new main char. Nim and her brother Arandil @MatZparrow are to be Evergrowth mages. ^u^
Yanar.jpg

Last edited: