Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • This is terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
indyfan98, this is what I was talking about.

BboyMVB, I was under the impression that only Lore Staff could write things like this. Can I even continue doing this?

I'm Canadian girl, we spell things differently!

"Girl"?

Is that sexism there? I see no need for you to state the person's gender.

FunFact: It would be said "I'm Canadian, girl. We spell things differently!" Not "I'm Canadian girl, we spell things differently!" That sounds as if you've just missed out an "a".

Also, she's right.

More on-topic though:
Are the creatures you've put up there a mixture of myths and real ones (In the Massive Universe ofcourse) or are they all real? If the latter, I'm not sure they're all lore complaint. Just putting that out there, please don't hurt me.
A Good idea perhaps would be to state beside them whether or not they're proven to exist.

"Such and Such - Real
So and So - Myth
Something Else - Unknown"
E.g. and E.c.t

Imboring56, this is old and I have replaced it, please lock.

"Girl"?

Is that sexism there? I see no need for you to state the person's gender.

FunFact: It would be said "I'm Canadian, girl. We spell things differently!" Not "I'm Canadian girl, we spell things differently!" That sounds as if you've just missed out an "a".

Also, she's right.

More on-topic though:
Are the creatures you've put up there a mixture of myths and real ones (In the Massive Universe ofcourse) or are they all real? If the latter, I'm not sure they're all lore complaint. Just putting that out there, please don't hurt me.
A Good idea perhaps would be to state beside them whether or not they're proven to exist.

"Such and Such - Real
So and So - Myth
Something Else - Unknown"
E.g. and E.c.t

Look at THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.