Archived Minecraft 1.6 - Report Bugs To Cayorion

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayorion

Server Founder
Reaction score
MassiveCraft is now updated to Minecraft 1.6 and I'm sure there are some new bugs.
Please write down your findings here and I will try to fix the bugs asap.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
3 problems for me:
- Vampire night vision turns on and off by itself.
- Vampire hunger constantly drains down to one chicken drumstick, even when you drink blood to try to replenish it.
- Placing chestshop signs on chests doesn't work: you get info. in the chat saying that the shop has been created, but the actual sign on the chest autoupdates to a [private] deadbolt sign and deletes the shop info.

Two issues

Creating a chest shop by put sign on the chest is broken, you get info in chat that shop is created but sign is just private chest

There are some strange invisible spiders??? you get attacked and all you can see is red eyes of the spider
The invisible spiders are part of the 1.6 update. They have a chance to spawn with random potion effects.

When i put a shop sign Directally on a chest it says "shop created" but shows a private sign like a private chest.

The main bug I've experienced is almost the same as many vampire have experienced. These things are

1. It sometimes turn you into a normal human in a couple of seconds ( that includes turning off the nightvision)
2. The hunger goes down to 1 as soon as you filled it up.
3. Sometimes it only turns your nightvision off.

Now to the horses.

They suffocate in the wall a lot and I haven't seen any of them spawn. ( i got one instead )

The main bug I've experienced is almost the same as many vampire have experienced. These things are

1. It sometimes turn you into a normal human in a couple of seconds ( that includes turning off the nightvision)
2. The hunger goes down to 1 as soon as you filled it up.
3. Sometimes it only turns your nightvision off.

Now to the horses.

They suffocate in the wall a lot and I haven't seen any of them spawn. ( i got one instead )
The horse suffocation is a known bug in 1.6.1. It has already been confirmed to be fixed by Mojang in 1.6.2.

(This isn't really a bug but it should still be fixed)
When you press 'Tab' all the /nick names come up and it clots the screen quite a lot. Just wondering if they could be removed from that.

People who ride on horses become invisible to other players. Just experienced first hand. I lost my horse and other things :I
It's a visual glitch. I was playing with some friends and it appeared they were floating but their horses were still moving. (chuckle)

Cayorion

This thread is being writing during the update removing bugs, please excuse if they have been fixed.

Hello,

I am here to mention some possible bugs regarding the horse update, 1.6.1:

Horses dont spawn more than once in an area

Horses fall through the ground and possibly suffocate

Horses/donkeys dont spawn in Daendroc.
So I'm working on breeding horses, you can stop the foals from suffocating by taking a lead and moving them away from their mother. I think the reason they go in the walls is because they're trying to get to their mothers. (On Minecraft Wiki it said that baby horses like to stay with their mothers) Then feed the foal sugar till it grows up and you can tame it by right-clicking on it's back. Hope this helped! (clap)

So I'm working on breeding horses, you can stop the foals from suffocating by taking a lead and moving them away from their mother. I think the reason they go in the walls is because they're trying to get to their mothers. (On Minecraft Wiki it said that baby horses like to stay with their mothers) Then feed the foal sugar till it grows up and you can tame it by right-clicking on it's back. Hope this helped! (clap)

It did help, but Im talking about the adult horses. Thanks though. Time to wait and see when they answer my other questions

i was lagging then i teleported to my f home, whilst i was waiting for the teleports i switched my diamond sharpness V axe to my hotbar, when i teleport a second later, my axe is gone.
It is the second enchanted axe i loose bc of lag ._.

i was lagging then i teleported to my f home, whilst i was waiting for the teleports i switched my diamond sharpness V axe to my hotbar, when i teleport a second later, my axe is gone.
It is the second enchanted axe i loose bc of lag ._.
I had a similar thing happen to me. If it happens again just go back to where you were before and see if it dropped from your inventory!

Cayorion

This thread is being writing during the update removing bugs, please excuse if they have been fixed.

Hello,

I am here to mention some possible bugs regarding the horse update, 1.6.1:

Horses dont spawn more than once in an area

Horses fall through the ground and possibly suffocate

Horses/donkeys dont spawn in Daendroc.
the horse suffocation thing is being fixed in 1.6.2 :)

- When placing a sign on a fence above a chest, you are not given an opportunity to fill in anything on the sign. It's just a blank sign.

- While riding in a boat in Ithania, chunks would stop updating and I'd keep falling off the world.

Sitting in chairs does not look like you are sitting but standing in them.

- When placing a sign on a fence above a chest, you are not given an opportunity to fill in anything on the sign. It's just a blank sign.

- While riding in a boat in Ithania, chunks would stop updating and I'd keep falling off the world.

I think that this is intentional with the 1.6 update, you have to shift+place the signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.