Archived Minecraft 1.6 - Report Bugs To Cayorion

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayorion

Server Founder
Reaction score
MassiveCraft is now updated to Minecraft 1.6 and I'm sure there are some new bugs.
Please write down your findings here and I will try to fix the bugs asap.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Probably something to do with MCMMO, but when falling as little as 4 blocks taking fall damage with 100% roll chance.

Has already someone Installed some Mods for 1.6.1 ?

Armor does not appear to slow down sunburns from vampires like before

I'm a vampire and my hunger drains all the way down to 1 even when I have no damage.

Problem; the resource pack (I presume) has, for some reason, made all the writing in the game merge and/or overlap after I relogged. I'm not sure this is the resource pack though- it might be MCPatcher or even Minecraft itself.

Ithania is filled, and there is quite a delay in certain actions. Also, hearts and stuff will flicker when even graceful rolling

Problem; the resource pack (I presume) has, for some reason, made all the writing in the game merge and/or overlap after I relogged. I'm not sure this is the resource pack though- it might be MCPatcher or even Minecraft itself.

Problem solved. MCPatcher V4 was needed.
EDIT: Solution still not found, sorry.

I've noticed vampire jump height works sometimes on and off today.

Which would do they mostly be found in? I was searching Ellador, Kelmoria and Ithania and nothing.
Did you walk around the plains for a few minutes to load the chunks? If not, try that.

Let's not clut this thread more as it's made primarily to report bugs in 1.6.1.

Well since the server is no longer 1.5 and now 1.6 it has become a whole load of lag, I cannot even move!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but vampire hunger is broken. Even at full I cannot help but want more.

Problem solved. MCPatcher V4 was needed.
EDIT: Solution still not found, sorry.
Solution: Mincraft must be started with the default resource pack, but can be switched to the MassiveCraft Resource pack in game as long as you revert to the default before exiting. This problem affects all text in menus, chat and inventory making them all illegible. The same problem occurs with both Magic Launcher and the Minecraft Launcher.

I cannot connect, but when I do, I lag to hell, and get kicked minutes later. None of my other servers do this. When I am unable to connect, it says "Timed Out".

This is what I found out about the glitchey chat problem. You have to log in currently using the Default resourcepack. That is the only way. And then, once you're on, switch resourcepack to Massivecraft. But before you live, always switch it back Default.

I think MC has something that you can use to convert Texture packs to make-shift resource packs.
We've been working really hard on the new Resource Pack system, and we think it's at the point where we can finally push it live. This is a huge step forward for the future plugin API and will replace texture packs. Unfortunately, texture packs will no longer be supported but you can use this fancy tool to automatically convert them! Please report all issues about resource packs, and the snapshot in general, to our bug tracker!

When you run (W+W) the camera zooms out a bit. Ok, in the server this zoom is 'lagged' or happens with delay, or i'm going crazy? I checked the zoom in single player mode and doesn't have a ugly delay. :^)

I don't know if is the lag, the server, the plugins (?) or the 1.6.1 version.

This is new
(Edit: Fixed this issue by switching back to the vanilla MC textures and then reloading the launcher and switching back.)

tumblr_mpe9e0gDwd1qh4hduo1_1280.png

I don't really know if it's a bug, but when I was riding a horse today in Ithania everything was really choppy and I appeared to have a serious FPS drop (by the way, s5 was almost full when I was riding the horse). However, when I opened my debug menu with f3, it said I had almost 50 FPS when everything looked like 1 FPS.

When you run (W+W) the camera zooms out a bit. Ok, in the server this zoom is 'lagged' or happens with delay, or i'm going crazy? I checked the zoom in single player mode and doesn't have a ugly delay. :^)

I don't know if is the lag, the server, the plugins (?) or the 1.6.1 version.

This is a bug with 1.6, it exists on all servers, Dinnerbone confirmed it on Twitter.

People who ride on horses become invisible to other players. Just experienced first hand. I lost my horse and other things :I

People who ride on horses become invisible to other players. Just experienced first hand. I lost my horse and other things :I

i have not had this issue? dear god you may have found a new type of hacker. ._.

The font problem is a known vanilla minecraft problem. According to mojangs bugtracker it is fixed in the upcoming 1.6.2 update.
For now you can patch your client with mcpatcher to achieve the same result.

Are horses supposed to be able to go through creative gates?

Cayorion

This thread is being writing during the update removing bugs, please excuse if they have been fixed.

Hello,

I am here to mention some possible bugs regarding the horse update, 1.6.1:

Horses dont spawn more than once in an area

Horses fall through the ground and possibly suffocate

Horses/donkeys dont spawn in Daendroc.

Solution: Mincraft must be started with the default resource pack, but can be switched to the MassiveCraft Resource pack in game as long as you revert to the default before exiting. This problem affects all text in menus, chat and inventory making them all illegible. The same problem occurs with both Magic Launcher and the Minecraft Launcher.

THANK YOU FOR SOLUTION I HATED THAT PROBLEM!

Two issues

Creating a chest shop by put sign on the chest is broken, you get info in chat that shop is created but sign is just private chest

There are some strange invisible spiders??? you get attacked and all you can see is red eyes of the spider

Status
Not open for further replies.