Archived Massive Trait Ideas!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezlok

Spooky
Reaction score
Faction
___
Difficult terrain - undeads trait (could be a few others races aswell) - players with this trait is able to move through soulsand at normal speed (if possible.) Since soulsand is one of the most non-used blocks, this could be used as a terrain advantage for undeads to defend their base.

Venom - Naga / Vespid trait - Players have a chance to apply poison on hit to their enemies. Who needs sharp fangs when you have poison on em'

Backstab - all races? - The first attack made against an enemy's back applies weakness 1, blindness 1 and slowness 1 for 3 seconds. This trait can only be proced to the same target once per third minute. Ever heard about assassins? Well now ya know!

Greater stealth - all races? - Invisibility while hiding in bushes. Lets be honest... who's even using the bushes?

Horsemanship - all races? - horses you are riding on gets extra speed, health boost and recistance + the horseman takes less dmg while riding. Horse pvp incomming!

Come up with more suggestions and write a few comments if ya want ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like the undead trait. But it might be the hardest to code. Don't vespids already have the ability to poison enemies? The BackStab thing seems a little OP and will most be used on people who are idling. Maybe remove the weakness, so people can fight back. Greather stealth. What do you mean by the greather stealth thing? What bushes, tall grass? leaves? And it will be an OP combination using BackStab and Geat Stealth.
I do not se the realism in horsemanship, but as it will encourage horse pvp, i like it. Though you already get extra speed, and maybe not health boost AND resistance,

@spectec Any of these traits sound good? I know that some of these are already on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.