Kitpvp Traits & Kits- Should Staff Disable Certain Traits In Kitpvp? (vote After Reading Please)

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by LanternArchon, May 2, 2015.

?

Should massivecraft disable flywater in kitpvp?

1. Yes

37.0%
  2. No

63.0%
  1. krios41

krios41 Privjet

yea, but keep in mind it only works while you'r in water, the others work alway's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CactusCreep

CactusCreep Maiar

As a maiar (although not very pvp based) i use flywater and have used it in the past (yes, in pvp too). It is useful for those people who prefer to stay out of the main heat of the battle and use elusive tactics and/or providing support. Flywater battles may seem boring, but it is not impossible to kill them. I have died to Shaneski in a raid by melee battle underwater in a raid.

3. BlackMerc

BlackMerc

i think flywater shold be 100 points, this i think would balance maiar pvpers as 50 and 75 points dosnt cover the advantages that come with this trait.

also @DemonicDagger i did get a kill in the flywater fight for the record.

4. CactusCreep

CactusCreep Maiar

While it may be effective for hit and run tactics, it isn't very effective at controlling the field of battle as healthboost2 does. It would severely cripple the trait selection of everyone, pvp, survival, and rp, who use it if it was to be put at such a high cost.

5. BlackMerc

BlackMerc

i disagree, if you are a rper whos got a maiar charcter hes a fish person, one would assume a large ammount of his life skill would be in his ability to swim. as far as survuval traits are concerned flywater isnt really a survival trait. its a godmode trait adapted for non-god players on this server so really survival play-style has nothing to do with flymode. and finally when it comes to pvp it would be the most effective reason for making flywater 100pts, b/c in a fly water pvp situation once u have speed2 and flywater you FORCE the other side to play in this mode thus it ruins standard pvp wich is a creative way to show quick reflexes and a knowlage not just of traits and how to combine them for optimal suitability against a foe but takes terrain, group, potion management, and lots of other advantages away. if i wanted to fight people in a flymode id be on a creative pvp server lol. i like rp and pvp thats the point of massive and i think 100pts for fly water suits both those roles perfectly.

• Educated Educated x 1