Archived Inflation Or Deflation

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madus

Robot
Reaction score
Simple question, what would you prefer happened to the economy inflation or deflation.
If you don't understand it or want to know more about economy. Read this.
The reason I ask is because I care about the massivecraft economy. But if I should suggest any changes I should know what the community wants (which I guess is inflation).
Remember: Most of the time I have been on the server the economy had deflation. So if we don't do anything deflation will problary happen.

Best Regards Madus

EDIT: If you leave a comment more people will see this, and we can get a better understanding of what people want.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think that you don't want either deflation or inflation at the moment, the problem is that the money is unbalanced throughout Massive's economy. If anything circulation is what you want right now.
Here is what I would have said had it not been said already.

Luckily the new festival will cause a little inflation

Last three Vote Options are... 6 6 6 THIS THREAD IS FOR THE DEVIL

I say a lot of inflation, because I'm pretty sure there is a lot of money out there, and it wouldn't hurt to have it change hands a bit more !

I'm thinking inflation, because If you deflate, it's going to end up with the average person getting a faction, and then were would we be?

He only rated you once? Don't get an admin involved for one rating, you're overreacting. Warn him first, then if he keeps doing it you get an admin.

That's just this thread. I've had to ask him to remove ratings before.

It's cause I came on massive drunk, he called me a kid who was faking it in pm, so I enemied him xD

Oh drunk me.

EDIT: Also, he could have done what you just did and at least explain why he rated it disagree, assuming he has a reason this time.

That's just this thread. I've had to ask him to remove ratings before.

It's cause I came on massive drunk, he called me a kid who was faking it in pm, so I enemied him xD

Oh drunk me.

EDIT: Also, he could have done what you just did and at least explain why he rated it disagree, assuming he has a reason this time.
Ah, I see. Sorry for intervening.

Since most people don't understand this subject. I will ask for this thread to be locked.
@Ha5h @Imboring56 @Alj23 @gridiron1024
EDIT: Could the poll be locked too?
EDIT2: I feel stupid, I just recalled that I could lock it myself.

Last edited:
Since most people don't understand this subject. I will ask for this thread to be locked.
@Ha5h @Imboring56 @Alj23 @gridiron1024
EDIT: Could the poll be locked too?
For Terraria and Our recent posts were off-topic, yet the ones before did understand the topic. Just because some people didn't fully agree with you, doesn't mean most do not understand the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.