House Kreiburg

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nathan, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Accepted for a two week trial.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Chosen Character: Clarisse Kreiburg
    Character Concept: A naive but friendly and adventurous young girl, who is a bubbly ball of energy. Her intention would be for a lot of social rp as well as to help host events and help with servant rp. She's someone who will stop anyone to chat and tries to make friends where ever she can. Though she sometimes forgets her status and will be much more casual then she's meant to, and even tries to get away with pretending she's not a noble so she can sneak out and experience a 'normal' life and explore. But she doesn't disrespect the fact she is noble, and when it comes to events and such she can pull off the proper etiquette, and act as a proper lady would. She's very loyal to her family and if she hears others smack-talking them, she will hold a grudge, and try to backstab them when possible. She has a few skills, but mainly they lay in her holding social events, such as dancing arts and musical arts. She'll also be well versed in diplomatic cases and can easily sneak away using her stealth and defend herself with her deceivingly strong punches for when she goes on her adventures.
    RP Weakness: Religious RP and Political Rp
    RP Strengths: Most social rp including small talk
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Nathan
    Reason for Applying: I've been with the Kreiburg community for a good few months and I've always wanted to see what noble rp was like. I love the community already so why not officially join the family so to speak?
    Do you have Discord?: Yep!
    Tag @Nathan

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Nathan

After consideration this application is unfortunately rejected. You may DM me on Discord or Forums for the reason. You may re-apply in a month.

4. Nathan

This application is rejected for the same reason as the last time applied. You may re-apply in a month.

5. Nathan

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Lewis_McEnd

Lewis_McEnd Stringpuller

IGN: Lewis_McEnd
    Chosen Character: Lauranne Kreiburg
    Character Concept: As a conservative person, Lauranne questions things that go off the Ailor traditions and the likes. Ailor superiority is rooted into her mind and genes as she distrusts magic and lesser races.
    RP Weakness: long crp/argument rp
    RP Strengths: education rp/family rp
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Ceilidhe @Stewyblue @Azuralan @Conspixuous @Surrealizm @MintyJade @midnight_moon123 @KK134 @Ampers07
    Reason for Applying: I want to challenge myself, and i think this Character could fit my past roleplay experiences.
    Do you have Discord?: You have it, Chief!
    Tag @Nathan

#46 Lewis_McEnd, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  7. Nathan

This application is unfortunately rejected. A lot of your references are minimally involved in Noble RP and can't quite vouch for how you'd do there, we also feel the pitch for Lauranne wasn't the strongest, given her status in the family. You may re-apply in a month's time.

8. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

IGN: Malir_Bromtor
    Chosen Character: Katarina Kreiburg
    Character Concept:
    A proficient medic and singer, often found alongside her grandmother Ervina yapping loudly about the newest innovations in the field of medicine.
    RP Weakness: CRP and a bit of social anxiety at first with some people

RP Strengths: I wouldn't I have any true strengths other than being willing to go with the flow
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): I don't really have any as I havn't done anything much with Noble RP before.
    Reason for Applying: I believe Noble RP may be fun to try out and something new that will help me grow out my rp out a bit
    Do you have Discord?: Lotus/Malir_Bromtor#4079
    Tag @Nathan

9. Nathan

This application has unfortunately been denied. We would like to see you interact with House Kreiburg more and deeper learn of the family and its function before you play a Kreiburg. We've also found your character concept doesn't quite fit what we're looking for right now, as Kreiburg isn't really a medical family in essense. While the character could be proficient in medical knowledge, I'd like to see more come of them and a wider range of opportunity allowed. You may re-apply in a month's time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

IGN: War_pig
    Chosen Character: Franz Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Franz Kreiburg is an older man who cares deeply for his family. His younger years were spent learning the creeds under a mentor of the conclave at the Calemberger Dom, studying to become a Curate. He became quite the bookworm, learning all he could about the Ailor cultures before him. Now with his wife passed, he spends most of his time studying the Creeds, speaking to the his family and other curates on Religious matters, researching Ailor cultures of old and has a growing hobby of fishing. He spends most of his time at the Estate assisting his Great-nephew on religious matters.
    RP Weakness: Criminal Roleplay, Large Events
    RP Strengths: Scholar Roleplay, Political Roleplay
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Nathan @SaltyLikeTheSea
    Reason for Applying:
    Over the past few months I have spent a decent amount of time with the Kreiburgs and wish to take on a bigger role, if enabled.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Yes I do.
    Tag @Nathan

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #50 War_pig, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  11. Nathan

Accepted for a two week trial. We'll discuss the character concept more in DM.

12. Nathan

House Kreiburg Family Recruitment is currently OPEN.

13. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Chosen Character: Maxence Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Maxence Kreiburg is a Naval commander for the Kreiburgs. He grew up learning the ropes of Command and Leadership from his father who was a Kreiburg supporter and one of their high ranking Naval Commanders. When he was fourteen he was sent off to the city of Regalia to attend the State Academy for officers there learning the ways of the fleet and becoming an Admiral over the span of ten years. After those ten years he moved back home to Genevaud to help the Kreiburg family commanding their fleets and partaking in various battles with the Kreiburg flag waving in the wind of his ships. After some time he fell in love with Adeleide Kreiburg and after some time he married her and had three kids, Gerard, Mirabelle, and Johannes. Nowadays he spends most of his time commanding fleets and smithing for the Kreiburgs.
    RP Weakness: Fear of messing up and disappointing people.
    RP Strengths: As I have no current job nor school I am on the server from morning till late night, I am already accustomed to the Kreiburgs and how they work, and I have been in war progressions under Theopold and Keen.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): Nathan, HeyItsNano, and Annie
    Reason for Applying: I feel as I could help with how the Kreiburgs and Kreiguards in daily roleplay and progressions. I love the community and I think it would be good for both ends if I was able to apply for a spot in the family.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Tag
    @Nathan

#53 YoitsKing, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  14. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Chosen Character: Donatus Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Work alongside the House Guard to do personal training while also assisting with serving the Great Way as a Helerian Guard for any Curate or Reverends that need one and work as a Crusader (kind of like the Hochmeister).
    RP Weakness: Socializing with other Nobles, Sometimes Bar RP (Depending on the day)
    RP Strengths: Large scale CRP, Guard RP, Larger Parties
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @HeyitsNano @Hautee @PapidaCarrot @Jouster
    Reason for Applying: I really enjoy RPing with House Kreiburg whenever I see you guys around and I remember our time within the Kreiguard & the Inquisition and I enjoyed that a lot. Overall, the house gives a good vibe of being friendly and I want to help continue that vibe for others.
    Do you have Discord?: MrNoot1@4364
    Tag @Nathan

15. Nathan

We've decided to reject this application. I also don't feel the concept fits the family well as we have enough religious involved characters for right now. We'd like for you to interact with the family more on current characters so we can determine the role in the family you may portray best. You may re-apply in a month's time.

16. Nathan

This application has been accepted for a 2 week trial. However, there are a few mandatory conditions which will need to be fulfilled. Such will be further discussed in PM.

17. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

IGN: Carcalla
    Chosen Character: Stephanie Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Basically, it’s been a minute since I’ve had an influence on mainstreet, and it was something that I deeply enjoyed and, after my hiatus and self-reflection, I want to start again. I want to make this character moreso of a lighthearted shop-keeper with an incline for the more wealthy of patrons. This would be a spa for the upper class run by me and a couple of friends that I trust can make the business something special, one of them helped me greatly with the creation of the Torch. Bottom line, I offer my experience as a business owner and shop keeper to you, and I do hope you consider me as it would help greatly.
    RP Weakness: Noble Ettiquette is something I’d have to learn but can given time, event rp is also something I think I could improve on.
    RP Strengths: CRP, Social Rp, and Shopkeeping rp
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @TalkChat @Senpah @Yurs @Maeovika
    Reason for Applying: To improve my rp scope by introducing myself to the noble scene and to make a dope shop that everyone will hopefully love.
    Do you have Discord?: You have it my friend.
    Tag @Nathan

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nathan

19. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu Supremium

IGN: BeaneyBaby
    Chosen Character: Alena Kreiburg
    Character Concept:
    She would be on the more knowledgeable side, taking up writing like her mother. She'd be a bookworm and a bit of a more quiet person. She would learn other languages to perhaps overhear someone speaking or read a book in a different language.
    RP Weakness: I tend to avoid large groups of people in roleplay, but i'm working on breaking out of the shell.
    RP Strengths: I'm good with most combat related roleplay and socializing with smaller groups of people.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @midnight_moon123 (MidnightRey)
    Reason for Applying: I've always wanted to roleplay as a noble and thought i'd give it a shot. Plus, i'd love to meet more people through noble rp!
    Do you have Discord?: Yes! You have it I believe!
    Tag @Nathan

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Nathan

This application is rejected for a few reasons. The character concept just wasn't strong enough for House Kreiburg and we're looking for a few more distinct roles to be filled. Furthermore, we'd prefer you had a few very involved players in the noble community -who are moreso community leaders- able to vouch for you. However, this is not a total turndown. We are interested in further getting to know you and helping you better acquaint with the noble scene so that when you apply in the future, we'll feel you're ready to play the role. The Kreiburg family would like to invite you to play a house guard or house staff character for House Kreiburg so we can help develop your familiarity with the noble scene!

21. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

IGN: KadorThePotator
    Chosen Character: Chunradt Kreiburg
    Character Concept: He would be young Villiers-Eclaire Order Knight like his cousin Gerard Kreiburg going through the same Knight Training process. Chundradt would have been released to the world several years since the graduation of Knight training. He would travel the holy city of Regalia after being sent to increase the Villiers presence. He would be a trained knight though only being at the age of 27 but still trying to make an impact with his faith. He would be how a Villiers-Eclaire knight should be, respectful, honest, caring and loyal.
    RP Weakness: When there are too many emotes I sometimes get confused on who is talking to mine or another character.
    RP Strengths: Crp, noble rp, and casual rp.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Nathan @Miracle678 @Stewyblue
    Reason for Applying: I have been roleplaying with this family for a long time and they have to be one of my favorites. I would love to see what it is like to be one.
    Do you have Discord?: KadorThePotator#4729 Even though you are already on my friends list.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Nathan

Accepted for a two week trial with one outstanding condition which will be discussed.

23. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

IGN: Diaprit
    Chosen Character: Katarina Kreiburg.
    Character Concept: A young and sociable woman mainly designed to bring positivity and event rp. She is intended to be a positive maybe slightly shy character who is loyal and stubborn on her families view. Despite that she is open and sociable, liking to bring people together for any small reason.

RP Weakness: large group Rp , Noble etiquette (trying to get better at those)
    RP Strengths: Combat rp, Casual rp
    References: @31stPanZe @HeyitsNano @bwmwags3
    Reason for Applying: Trying to get out of my comfort zone since I'm getting too cozy with a specific group and applying for a noble was an idea I had for a while.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes and you have it
    Tag @Nathan

24. Nathan

Rejected for Katarina. Though after much thought you've been offered a spot as a character with one of the cousin branches for at least a two week trial. We can further discuss which character you choose and their concept

25. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

IGN: _ToriDori_
    Chosen Character: Alena Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Alena is quite the comedian, keeping any heavy family conflicts or hardships light with her jokes and affectionate and lovely personality. She carries a smile wherever she goes, and is always a helping hand. Alena prefers to keep her personal issues to herself, only sharing with her close family in private. She is not one to make others bear her burdens, as she just wants to leave everyone with a smile. Alena enjoys collecting plants, rain, and afternoon picnics. She loves the outdoors, perhaps that is why she's so happy all the time. Alena carries a small body, with low body fat and not many defined curves. She is 5'3, and has brown hair with visible highlights in the summer, taking a darker tone in the winter, with blueish gray eyes. Alena sometimes sneaks sweets to the house guards when her older relatives aren't looking, and loves socializing with strangers. She is very much a people person, and likes to keep a quiet and neutral political opinion.
    RP Weakness: Politics, Religious RP.
    RP Strengths: Small Talk, Etiquette.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @LilBeast_24 , @dimetros
    Reason for Applying: Looking to get into Noble RP, my first Noble family application. Gotta start somewhere! :D
    Do you have Discord?: I don't, but am very active on forums! :D
    Tag @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. Nathan

This application is rejected. A couple of points to be made:
    Your references aren't very strong for applying for a noble family. We take preference to people who are actively involved in the noble community if not leaders of communities themselves. We require Kreiburgs to have Discord for communication purposes. Other than that, your character pitch isn't really what we're looking for in Kreiburg. If you're still interested in the family, I'd encourage you to first endeavor to rp as a servant or guard for the family.

27. Boss_of_Runes

Boss_of_Runes Lil' Laaady

IGN: Boss_of_Runes
    Chosen Character: Katarina Kreiburg
    Character Concept: A strong-willed huntress that watches more than speaks. She's someone who seems blank and has little interest in the personal drama of those around her, but still indulges in listening to their stories for the sake of quiet entertainment. Even though she seems so uninterested, she will get involved in her family's affairs, to assist them in whatever way she can. Visually, she looks to not be too dainty, but still have a feeling of elegance. She has a strong jawline and high cheekbones, and her hair is naturally a dark brown but there were unnatural reddish-orange highlights throughout. Her eyes are a darkly hue that can feel cold and brooding. She has a somewhat muscular figure, but not enough to seem like any sort of bodybuilder of course. But she is on the shorter side at 5'5. She would have high skills in various long-ranged weapons like the crossbow and archery and is always interested in more advanced weaponry as technology advances. She also normally hunts big game, whatever seems like the most exciting catch.
    RP Weakness: Combat Rp and occasionally Religious Rp
    RP Strengths: Lots of availability (if I'm not doing school work), already have a basic understanding of how Noble Rp goes down.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Audianna @LilBeast_24
    Reason for Applying: Y'all are pretty dang neat :) and I have a growing interest in Noble Rp since it's more active.
    Do you have Discord?: madruny1231#9020
    Tag @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  28. Nathan

Accepted for a trial period. Will discuss character concept more in PM.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Nahinn

Nahinn Tech Junkie

IGN: Naramm
    Chosen Character: Alena Kreiburg: Unplayed - 19.
    Character Concept: Alena is an opportunistic and driven woman, she is always ready to aid her family in the fields of entrepreneurship. Though these traits are always front and center, she always tries to be kind to those in need of it, even if it's just an ear for listening.
    RP Weakness: I struggle with a big group RP
    RP Strengths: I'm good at small one on one RP, and keeping in character.
    References (People who RP Noble Characters are preferable): You @Nathan you are my reference.
    Reason for Applying: I feel like Rping in this family will be fun.
    Do you have Discord?: You got it
    Tag
    @Nathan

#69 Nahinn, Mar 15, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  30. _Chui

_Chui :>

• IGN: Mini_Churro
    • Chosen Character: Alena Kreiburg
    • Character Concept: The concept behind Alena is her, designing her own line of clothing and jewelry. She'll be throwing events to promote her own work, and her family's. Personality wise, she'll be an outgoing social butterfly.
    • RP Weakness: Politics, and combative roleplay.
    • RP Strengths: Family roleplay, joining ongoing RP, and of course small groups.
    • References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Audianna @Mini_Femmie
    • Reason for Applying: I've been in and out of Massive, and I want something different. Something to stick to- something to focus on during my free time. I want to set a goal for this character and archive it. Then set even more goals! Even if it means I'll have to force myself out of my comfort zone more than normal.
    • Do you have Discord?: I've DMed you.
    Tag @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  31. Nathan

Accepted for a trial period. Changed to Claire Kreiburg as we discussed

32. Nathan

Accepted on a trial period with a few conditions to be listed in pm.

33. Xref74

Xref74 Refugee

IGN: Xref74
    Chosen Character: Donatus Kreiburg
    Character Concept:
    A graduate of Université cléricale de Basta, Donatus is a Curate of the Sancella Unionist Church. Committed to both the task of spreading the Unionist Faith, and advancing his family's position in the world. Having spent many years in the School of Seminary he is educated in a number of languages, statecraft and Union Blessings. He is also competent with a blade, should the need to use one ever arise.

Donatus is a loving father to all three of his children, and is especially proud of his nephew, Theopold. He can often be found doing whatever he can to assist his young nephew with leading the family and its advancement. However, while Donatus tries to keep a friendly and kind public appearance, behind closed doors the man is known to be quite ruthless, judgemental and cold. Most speculate he became like this shortly after the death of his wife, Freide. He is often scheming, though never to the families detriment, even if he is sometimes hostile to those family members who dare intrude on his business.

RP Weakness: Tavern RP.
    RP Strengths: CRP, Religious RP.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Nathan @Pellaeon
    Reason for Applying: Been looking to come back for a while. So this seemed like a good start.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  34. Nathan

Accepted for a trial period

35. Nidakk

Nidakk Phsycotic Horse Rider

IGN: Nidakk
    Chosen Character: Hessolis Kreiburg
    Character Concept: As I discussed with you over DM’s, Hessolis is definitely the definition of a bratty young adult who was a little too pampered by her parents. Her erratic lifestyle and party-aesthetic has made the family moderately embarrassed of her but still want to hang around her if they have a bad day. Hessolis is a typical noblewoman, always pampered, and surrounded by legions of servants every waking day. Her hair especially is a strong suit, over-the-top decorated and extremely ornate. However, Hessolis is also very poltically witty, even if she doesn’t show it on the outside, and makes her talents known through her partying lifestyle.
    RP Weakness: Start RP, and Political Rp (Mostly because back when nobles were around, politics weren’t much of an influence.)
    RP Strengths: CRP and Social rp.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): Unfortunately, a lot of the people I would’ve used as refs in the past have since quit, and I can’t really provide any, but I will say, college has matured me and I think that I am very capable of portraying a noble. I’m not longer the Nidakk that played Bra’ak or Tlaloc, but now I see the importance of CRP and wish to atone for my past.
    Reason for Applying: Really it’s because I know Nathan and I want to rp with him more and help him with his goals, I also really want to make a noble character to prove myself to the server.
    Do you have Discord?: You got it.
    Tag @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  36. Nathan

Accepted for a trial period, though not for Hollis but instead a cousin of the mainline.

37. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

(Ignore my last post I accidentally put it here and deleted it)

38. Depressed_Bean

Depressed_Bean

IGN: A_Jumping_Bean
    Chosen Character: Heide Kreiburg
    Character Concept: A socialite! Id like to stick true to the sheet with her quick wit and etiquette knowledge. Id like to have her host many events and build a pleasant reputation amongst the peerage.
    RP Weakness: Politics and Combat (I have experience with combat rp i just get nervous)
    RP Strengths: Small Talk and Etiquette
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): @Zubile @retsag118 @canaaa
    Reason for Applying:
    Ive had many pleasant interactions with Kreiburg and it seemed the most pleasant house to. It also seems like the best fitting house for me to be applying to.
    Do you have Discord?: yup! You have it.
    Tag @Nathan

#78 Depressed_Bean, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  39. Nathan

Accepted for a trial period. Though there are a few conditions we'll see adhered to throughout this trial period which will be discussed in DM.

40. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

IGN: MineeMyTortelini
    Chosen Character: Hollis Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Someone who tends to stay clear from the military side of the family and instead prefers to be more soft spoken, with an interest in art. Though she does practice hunting on the side. Hollis seeks take care of the administrative matters of the family, alongside establishing herself as an artist. Hollis tends to be kind but will become annoyed when she's not treated with the respect she deserves. She enjoys the pretty things in life and isn't afraid to spend money, mostly to impress or befriend others. She's a firm unionist but tolerates other faiths... And even has a curiosity about Estell. What she can't tolerate however, is the sanguine, with a distaste for voidlings as well. Hollis tends to be introverted and doesn't enjoy large crowds or celebrations. But feels great when talking one-on-one. She's also asexual and conflicted about this, considering she sees it as her duty as a unionist to bear children... She's not even sure if she likes men.
    RP Weakness: Combat RP, political RP.
    RP Strengths: noble etiquette, small talk RP.
    References: @Nathan and @Road2Kapalua
    Reason for Applying: To try some new kind of RP which consists of a more luxurious lifestyle.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes (YourAveragePeasant#6370)
    Tag @Nathan