House Kreiburg

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nathan, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

KreiburgHeader.png
    KreiburgCrest.png

KreiburgPageDivider.png

Overview

Family Title Weight: Ducal

Family Culture: Genevaud

Family Lineage: Drahl

Family Primary Colours: Fern Green and Wine Purple

Family Secondary Colours: Gold and Silver

Family Sigil: Genevaud Mountain Goat

Family Words: "Standhaft. Hoch wie Ehren."

Family Seat: Langthal, Genevaud

Family Businesses: Genevaud Cheese Making, Jewelry and Metallurgy, Mercenary Commanding.

Family Values: Loyalty, Perseverance, Cultural Identity, Unionist Core Beliefs

Family Political Alignment: Centre-Right

Family Religion: Sancella Unionist

Family March: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...91967937354530866/Kreiburg_March_Finished.mp3

KreiburgPageDivider.png

History

AllenbergCantonalCrest.png
    Kreiburgian Allenberg Crest (Minimized)

For countless centuries, House Kreiburg have been a prominent family within the Genevaud Mountain Range, serving in various political and advisory roles to those in power within the cantons. First founded by Diepold Kreiburg in 73AC, the Kreiburgs were known for tending to their pastures on the eastern edge of Allenberg. It was only when Diepold’s children were old enough to work that the family started branching out, Hans-Gerold and Sigmund both taking on trades of their own. Sigmund earned the family a fair fortune however, digging up a fair sum of coin in the mines before his death. Hans-Gerold in the meantime took up the position of a herdsman like his father. Sigmund spent various years after his brother’s death investing and using the fortune he had collected to buy his wife a jewelry store, or moreso having won the building in a game of cards.

The jewelers only spurred the family into further good fortune, as the money that came in from selling large amounts of handmade trinkets and the likes was what paid for various luxuries for the family, such as the Kreiburg Townhouse in Allenberg that some of the family upkeep to this day. Future generations following Sigmund and his wife have been known to work between the mercenary trade and the jewelers, though many broke off as with such financial backing it was easier to get into other trades and if such failed they had something to fall back on. The family acquired the Langenburg, a sturdy castle in the mountains overlooking Allenberg and won the Allenberg Cantonal Election, effectively leading the Canton for the decades to come. During this time the Kreiburgs sought to better establish themselves politically, sealing alliances with many Cantonal families through marriage. Many moved onto scholarly and diplomatic pursuits and nothing overly notable came of the family until Frederich Kreiburg stood against the invasion of Genevaud Mountain Range on all sides, leading forces against outside influences that sought to taint the isolated people of Genevaud. As such, the Emperor at the time, Allestrain I ordered that the Cantons be integrated as a Lordship of its own in order to stop such an invasion happening again and he had the invaders return to their respective homes.

More recently, House Kreiburg has gained nobility within the Regalian Empire and is now led by Theopold Kreiburg; 1st Duke of Langthal.

History of the Kreiguard, House Kreiburg's Personal Battalion

The Origins of House Kreiburg

KreiburgPageDivider.png

Physical Attributes

Many Kreiburgs share their looks, most notably a muddy brown or dirty blonde hair; telling of their Genevaud roots. The faces of the males have been known to be rough and often the men wear heavy beards, on occasion there have been men on the larger side of the family known for boasting jolly personalities and chubby red cheeks that perfectly accompany their smiles. The brows of many males within the family are prominent, causing an almost constant neutral look. Males tend to stand between 5’7 and 6’2 with the exception of some of the fatter males who’ve managed to shrink below the 5’7 standard. Kreiburgs have been known to boast a body shape between toned and muscular whilst retaining low to moderate body fat.

With regards to the facial structure of many females of the family they’re found to be much more chiselled, often having little to no fat about their jaws or cheek bones. They boast mostly unblemished skin, very few retaining beauty marks but other than that they’re pretty plain. Women within the family tend to stand between 5’3 and 5’10 and often boast a body shape between slim and toned whilst retaining average to moderate body fat.

KreiburgPageDivider.png

Family Tree - Characters

[​IMG]

List of Characters (Google Doc)

Character Ancestry Background (Google Doc)

KreiburgPageDivider.png

OOC Rules

- Your Kreiburg character is expected to be your main character. Meaning they should be played at least half the amount of time you choose to roleplay on the server.

- We expect Kreiburg characters to be played true to their culture and the family's lore and personality. While a vampire arc for your character is okay given the roleplay circumstances, they shouldn't aspire to be infected, for example.

- As House Kreiburg is a noble family, you are expected to hold yourself as a sensible and mature member of the community. Following server rules is very important in House Kreiburg and we expect our players not to pick fights with other players OOCly or discourage the community.

- While respecting the family head and elders ICly is expected, we are not tolerable to players who play a Kreiburg just to change the family and undermine its OOC leadership. Please bear this in mind when designing your character.

- Finally, House Kreiburg is a very actively involved family. We expect all Kreiburgs to have a place in roleplay they look to further develop and trailblaze. The Knight community, the City Guard, the mercenaries, the military, running a tavern business or jewelry shop, being involved in the Church. Every Kreiburg character should have a place that is unique to them and should aim to create roleplay in that position. You should never be bored when playing your Kreiburg or be waiting around for something to happen. Make it happen. That's our policy.

KreiburgPageDivider.png

Application

Example shown below -

IGN: Vivamente.
    Chosen Character: Sigvard Kreiburg.
    Character Concept: An older gentleman designed with the intention to involve the family in Military RP by way of Field Command. Sigvard is intended to be a jolly character, perhaps the best comparison for many people would be Iroh from ATLA; a character intent on making peace rather than war regardless of his combat and military prowess.
    RP Weakness: Political & Small Talk RP.
    RP Strengths: Combat & Noble Etiquette RP.
    References: (Insert player names).
    Reason for Applying: To take a step back from roleplay that I’m used to and relaxing a little more as a background character.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Tag @Nathan

Copy & paste application -

IGN:
    Chosen Character:
    Character Concept:
    RP Weakness:
    RP Strengths:
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable):
    Reason for Applying:
    Do you have Discord?:
    Tag
    @Nathan
    Written by @Nathan and @Vivamente

KreiburgPageDivider.png

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 Nathan, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Nathan

• Winner Winner x 4
    #2 Nathan, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  3. 3a_29

3a_29

IGN: 3a_29
    Character Name: Murad Elfessi
    Character Application (Not Required): Here
    Desired Role (House Guard, Staff, Both?): House Guard
    Do you have Discord?: You got it.
    IC Letter to Patriarch Theopold Kreiburg:
    Ser Kreiburg,
    I hear that the Kreiburg family has officially gained its noble status and has begun preparations to start a house guard. As you know I joined the Kreiguard to inevitably join the house guard once your family rose into nobility and now is the time. I have shown my loyalty, bravery, and strength while serving you throughout the clicker crisis and that I will be invested in the guard and keep those in it strong and pristine through the training sessions I have hosted in the Kreiguard. I therefore request that I be accepted into the house guard, so that I may become the head of it to serve you better.

Best Regards, Murad Elfessi

Tag @Nathan

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Character Name: Daedra Friskeno
    Desired Role (House Guard, Staff, Both?): Staff
    Do you have Discord?: Yep and you have it

Dear Ser Kreiburg,

I write to you as I have heard the news that your family has officially gained noble status. Congratulations on such a high achievement. As we had discussed when I first happened upon you, I am a medic. And I'm sure a family-like yourself will need one, especially since you've told me about how much danger tends to get thrown at you. I have twenty years of experience being a healer under my belt, even working in high-pressure situations such as local gang wars and out on the field. I also have combat abilities to protect myself and my patients if needed. I do ask you to consider hiring me to be a medic for your family, it'd be an honour as well as a privilege to do so.

Thank you for your consideration, Daedra Friskeno

Tag @Nathan

5. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

IGN: War_pig
    Character Name: Athalon Desryl
    Desired Role (House Guard, Staff, Both?): Both
    Do you have Discord?: Yes and you have it.
    Dear The Honorable Patriarch of Kreiburg
    I have received information on your new ascent to noble status. I wish to fulfill the deal you had proposed in your tavern by serving this fledgling noble house as a captain and house guard. I humbly request that you'd accept me under your and thus your house's wing. I have worked as a Ship Captain for many years and thus find my experience to be unmatched in most cases. I am a capable swordsman and will stop at nothing to complete a task.
    Good Tidings, Athalon Desryl

Tag
    @Nathan

6. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

IGN: Annie_Short
    Character Name: Kalmia Chaebella
    Character Application (Not Required): Here ya are
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, and you have it.
    Dear Ser Keriburg,
    I am glad to finally hear all of your efforts on becoming that of noble status have proven to be worth the gruesome work and long waits. I hope you remember that I am knowledgeable about anything involving sea travel and offered my services once you acquired the materials as well as the ships themselves when we first met. I am also able to help with guarding or transporting your family wherever that may be. I hope I will able to continue my service to the Kreiburg family and I await your response.

Thank you,
    Kalmia Chaebella
    Tag @Nathan

7. Nathan

Accepted

Accepted

8. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Chosen Character: Jürgen II Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Even though Jürgen is said to be the mysterious kind and perhaps even quiet, he tends to be quite bold of himself. Of course, his secrets will be kept to himself, but he is bold of himself. However, with the death of his father, he pushed himself away from his criminal ways for a time and has become less bold.
    Jürgen's role within the family is to act as the eyes and ears within the Underworld. However, he wants to be more active with his family and be closer to them.
    Jürgen values those who are bold and those who wish to be who they want to be. A rebel of sorts, but in the manner that you can define yourself without the need of violence.

RP Weakness: Sometimes CRP, Small Social Parties
    RP Strengths: Bar RP, Large Social Parties
    References: @HuskyLeader @midnight_moon123 @Martyr_321 @Mini_Daisy (Churro)
    Reason for Applying: I have RPed with the House quite often and I want to help it expand the family RP. Perhaps do some minor criminal RP as an informant in between House Kreiburg and the Underworld.
    Tag @Nathan

#8 MrNoot1, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  9. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"Lord Kreiburg, long time no see. I'm glad you accomplish your goal of your family becoming a Noble House. I now come to you asking to join your family's house guard. And I hope you will have me among your ranks once more. Until we meet again, stay safe."

10. Darkfiresouls

Darkfiresouls

IGN:Darkfiresouls
    Character Name:Drake Luther
    Character Application (Not Required):
    Desired Role (House Guard, Staff, Both?):Gurad
    Do you have Discord?:Darkfiresouls#8613

IC Letter to Patriarch Theopold Kreiburg:I have revived your letter for asking of my return old friend and I am gladly come back and to serve you once again.So I will meet up with you soon in the Capital and rejoin you.I will seee you soon old friend and I hope my uniform still fits i might of got bigger.
    Tag @Nathan

11. Nathan

Accepted

Accepted

12. Nathan

Both Accepted

13. Nathan

We would like to see more effort put into the Character Concept part of your Application beyond one word. Try detailing how you view Jurgen II's personality, his role in the family, and his values. Please edit your post and tag me again when complete.

#13 Nathan, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  14. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

@Nathan I edited the post!

15. BabkendAxper

BabkendAxper

IGN:BabkendAxper
    Character Name: Ver'tu The Horrible
    Character Application (Not Required):
    Do you have Discord?: Babkend#4440
    IC Letter to Patriarch Theopold Kreiburg: Hello Sir Theopold, I congratulate you on achieving noble status. How ever I am writing this letter to you because I hope to join your ranks, Murielle-Mae BarkHardt has suggested me to join the guard. I hope this letter finds you well, until we meet in person.

Tag
    @Nathan

16. Nathan

Pending. Theopold would like to meet with Ver'tu before making an official decision. Particularly about why he's called 'The Horrible".

17. Nathan

After long thought and consideration we've decided to Reject this application. If you'd like to know the reasoning please PM me. You can re-apply in a month's time.

18. Nathan

We have decided to Reject this application on the basis that we are unfamiliar with your roleplay and given the lack of references, we don't have a lot to judge it by. However, we implore you to create a character close to the Kreiburg family so we can familiarize ourselves with yourself. You may re-apply in a month's time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

IGN: Cisva
    Chosen Character: Katarina Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Katarina would be a shorter than average woman in the family. Katarina is normally a soft-spoken woman, and is quite the pessimist, though she tries to not be in public, as she doesn’t want to disrupt the peace. While she may be a pessimist, she has diligently practiced the medical field, becoming quite proficient in it. She started losing focus however, and has started to find herself more entangled within the family and other matters. She loves her family, but would like to return to practicing and learning once she gets the chance. She’s trying to learn to be less of a pessimist to be more appealing to just about everybody. She is not afraid to state what she wants or what she believes.
    RP Weakness: Group/Crp
    RP Strengths: Small Groups/Description
    References: None Sorry

Reason for Applying: I’m looking for something newer than what I normally do, and looking for a good group to do so. I’m open to learning new things, open to pretty much anything. Once I save up another week for a laptop, I’m going to be playing a lot more again. Easily on every day I don’t work for more than 5 hours most likely. I’ll be able to tell you my schedules if I need to.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes - Fazai#9275
    Tag @Nathan

20. SpudManDom

SpudManDom King of the Gingers

IGN: ginfork3
    Chosen Character: Johannes Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Being the same age as the patriarch, Johannes would serve as Theopold's right man and unspoken friendly rival, his ying to his yang as his close ambitious general eager to make a mark and to serve him.
    RP Weakness: Small talk rp, prone to bouts of goofiness.
    RP Strengths: House Guard Commanding roleplay, Politcal rp
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): You
    Reason for Applying: Wanna get back into rp
    Do you have Discord?: You have it
    @Nathan

21. Nathan

Accepted. We'll discuss the character concept a bit more in private.

22. Nathan

Unfortunately, we have decided to Reject this Application. Really for the exact reason as the other applicant for Katarina Kreiburg posted above. We encourage you to make a character close to the family so we can get to know how you roleplay. You may re-apply in a month's time.

23. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Character Name: Illyana Meital
    Character Application: Soon (Relearning the new format)
    Desired Role: House Guard Medic
    IC Letter to Patriarch Theopold Kreiburg: The letter would arrive in a simple envelope, with a simple wax stamp sealing it, addressed to Sir Theopold Kreiburg. Upon opening, the neat handwriting of Illyana was revealed, written in a fine ink. “Sir Theopold Kreiburg, I have recently heard of your family, and have been meaning to contact you, to offer my medical skills and to join the House Guard. I have many years of experience in the field, and hope that I may be of use to you, your family, and others close by. If my medical skills are of a lesser value, perhaps my knowledge of several languages might be something else you’re looking for. If none of those are what you’re looking for, I am willing to learn.” The bottom of the letter was signed by Illyana Meital, with a returning address if needed
    Tag
    @Nathan

24. Nathan

Accepted

25. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

IGN: Diaprit
    Character Name: Amber Gomorrha
    Character Application : here
    Desired Role : House guard
    Do you have Discord?: yes you have it
    Ser Kreiburg, My name is Amber Gomorrha, and i wish to join the Kreiguard. I am experienced in the field of fighting, although i use no weapons. I wish to join because i want to become a lawful person, and want to help to fulfill it. Oratario Ode, Amber Gomorrha
    @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  26. Nathan

Accepted

27. Nathan

Accepted

28. Nathan

House Kreiburg has been ennobled. Title Weight added in overview, will progress with the family.​

29. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  30. Nathan

31. Nathan

New Kreiburg characters added/changed to apply for.

The spoiler is split in two parts.

• Like Like x 2
  32. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise

IGN:
    IGutTheMidasTuch

Chosen Character:
    Jürgen Kreiburg II

Character Concept:

Jürgen is quite the philanderer; The Lexxon is usually spotted at the local tavern trifling with the bartenders and patrons alike or singing jolly melodies with his fellow gallants.

Jürgen enjoys the thrill of conflict, more-so jeering his opponents to make them mad, and use their frenzied actions to gain the upper hand. He's an observant smooth talker, able to gain a basic understanding of what gets them ticking, using this to his advantage in all possible situations.

The man takes much pride in his appearance, often dyeing and straightening his hair and taking hours to get dressed and ready for the day each morning. He wears eccentric clothing that shows off his angular frame, often paired with an oversized patterned coat he wears over his shoulders. Jürgen enjoys wearing whites matched with bursts of colours such as pinks, greens, and yellow trimmings.

Overall, he's Gregarious, persuasive, dramatic, and observant. Jurgen is the life of the party. However, despite his tendency to be preoccupied in entertaining guests, nothing goes unnoticed by his piercing and perceptive gaze.

(okay I may have gotten carried away but shh this is just a pitch I swear)

RP Weakness:

Combat & Political Rp.

RP Strengths:

Small talk rp, small group rp & Bartender/Shop front rp- I believe I do well to bring my characters to life in a realistic and unique way!

References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable):

@Vivamente, @festiveCorvid

Reason for Applying:

I would love a chance to play a character in this family, for I know quite a few members and consider them dear friends! Kreiburg seems to have a wholesome group of followers and friends and I wish to try to make myself more prominent within the community. I aim to aid the Kreiburg family in increasing its title within nobility or simply society however I am able!

Do you have Discord?:
    you got me boo!!

@Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #32 IGutTheMidasTuch, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  33. Nathan

This application has been rejected. The reason(s) may be discussed in PM on forums or discord. You may re-apply in a month's time.

34. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Chosen Character: Clarisse Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Would be on the shorter side of height in the family, well below average at a height of 5’0”, although luck wasn’t purely against her, as she were lucky enough to mainly get decent curves with a moderate amount of fat. She would be most proficient in the arts category, being a fan of Culinary arts primarily, though she would also have other training in perception, and Puretek Combat Skill. She’s also generally pretty happy until somebody says she can’t do something she’s been looking forwards to doing, and will gladly go drink with others if given the chance, though she is a lightweight. She’s quite social, and among the biggest blabbermouths of the family, unable to keep a secret.
    RP Weakness: Combat - Introductions
    RP Strengths: Small groups 1-7 - Medical
    References: None. Maybe some of the family has a little experience with me though...
    Reason for Applying: To take a step into a new field, having never been a noble before, at the highest a high commoner, I’d love to dabble in this field, and develop a character of a decent status.
    Tag @Nathan

#34 Jute_Len, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  35. Nathan

This application is declined. The Kreiburg family does not feel this character concept pitch would fit the family well and believes the applicant should spend more time becoming acquainted with nobility in Regalia. You may re-apply in a month's time.

36. Miracle678

Miracle678 Your local holy knight

IGN: Miracle678
    Chosen Character: Gerard Kreiburg
    Character Concept: A rough man who is known to not hesitant on sharing his thoughts. He spent most of his life in the Cantons, only leaving to go and attend a knight school, where he truly found his style of combat and reinforced his devotion to unionism. Since his families rise to nobility, Gerard has been strongly determined to make himself useful to the empire and help raise his family name.
    RP Weakness: Small Talk rp, Vampire related rp (currently doing a re-read of the vamp lore)
    RP Strengths: Combat RP, struggle RP, religious rp.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): Oh god oh heck. @Nathan @joglak @Jouster
    (Hey jouster love you babe)
    Reason for Applying: knighty boi. And because i like pretty much everyone in the fam.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes.
    Tag
    @Nathan

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #36 Miracle678, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  37. Nathan

This application has been accepted for a 2 week trial period.

38. domthesheep

domthesheep hello kitty

IGN: domthesheep
    Chosen Character: Giselle Kreiburg
    Character Concept: An alcoholic who loved her husband, yet despised him for disappearing all those years ago. Possibly insane, or on the road to insanity through her constant drinking. She's taken up Cheese making and selling her Jewelry to get by, often rambling on and on about the "finer" and "better" days of life. Giselle is overly protective of her daughter, (and, perhaps a bit to protective), doting on her whenever she's hurt herself. She's on the shorter side, about 5'1 (due to her not being a born Kreiburg). She has dark, well kept muddy brown hair; often fashioned in some sort of snood-like head-wear piece, her hair is graying, due to the stress she's experienced after her husbands disappearance. She sported a thicker body, likely due to her alcoholism and other factors.
    RP Weakness: Combat RP and Religious RP- (Not so much that I'm bad at it, moreso that I cannot remember everything)
    RP Strengths: "Upper Class" RP(I've dabbled in it on other servers), Small talk
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): Unfortunately not. I've just joined, but I'm eager to get involved with Noble RP.
    Reason for Applying: I've always loved nobility and royalty, I found them interesting, and I often watch youtube videos about historical queens (such as Marie Antoinette, Jadwiga, Christina of Sweden, and Elisabeth of Aquitaine, Queen Consort of France and England, Respectfully), as well as leading ladies in the court like Madame Pompadour and Madame du Barry. I've always dreamed of living an upper-class/aristocracy/nobility life style. I'd be honored to be a part of the wheel.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes! You have it. (If not; dom the sheep#4864)
    Tag @Nathan

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  39. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Chosen Character: Chunradt Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Chunradt Kreiburg is a simple man. He is a very big people person and hates to cause issues. He likes to solve his issues face to face preferably with words but is always looking for a good gentlemanly duel. He went to school at the school of Mariposa learning to fence and dance with incredible footwork. This lead him to become the black sheep of the family for being so different compared to the other Kreiburgs. After learning about the coop d'etat he traveled to Regalia to find a life closer to his family so he could help in any way.
    RP Weakness: I would say I need to work on being less like myself in real life.
    RP Strengths: I am a people person, on the ever 24/7, Am already accustomed to the Kreiburgs and Kreiguards roles, and I have been in war pregressions.
    References (People who rp Noble Characters are preferable): The Kreiburg Family.
    Reason for Applying: I have fallen in love with the entirety of the Kreiburgs and Kreiguards. I have always wanted to do more than just be a simple guard and I think playing a noble is one of my top goals for the server as well.
    Tag @Nathan

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  40. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Chosen Character: Clarisse Kreiburg
    Character Concept: Clarisse is a simple woman, in love with jewelry and wine. Her interest in the jewelry comes from some of the family that's been making it for a century now, and she's dove deep into the practice. She's often found either with a glass of wine, or crafting some jewelry for herself, friends, and family. She might also be found making small cups or even playing a piano or violin, though she's a lot less aware of the world during those times. She's among the shorter side of the family, at a height of 5'4", and among the less slim of the family, being a toned body shape with moderate amounts of body fat distributed throughout. She generally has brown hair, though she's known to sometimes dye it other natural colors, mostly black. In terms of her relationships with anybody, she tries to stay on their good sides, and she's also known to take in people's issues, and listen to them. She's also fairly skilled with faster blades, having had a will to know how to defend herself to some extent while not showing themselves as a visible threat. (I can't keep these consistent because I have different ideas every month for potential characters, most of which I write down for future use)
    RP Weakness: CRP - Joining Ongoing RP
    RP Strengths: Small groups - Family RP - Medical - Description
    References: I brought some this time :D @RightChat (Slothfuul) @Miracle678
    Reason for Applying: Simply to join the family I've been with for a few months now, and to do something new.
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah. You have it already.
    Tag @Nathan
    Extra Note: I'm about to start getting on earlier than I normally do, just to try and get some more interactions with people

• Friendly Friendly x 3