House Grimaldi (being Rewritten)

floral-cross_7870.jpg

Applications Are Soon Relics of Atonement
Any IG Punishments?:
My slate is clean.
Anyone who can vouch for you?
I can assume you will appreciate this application. You are the one to vouch for me. Since I said I would, I prefer this family to grow than mine.
How long have you been roleplaying?

In retrospect I've roleplayed a cop, fireman, torturer at one point, a soldier in the army. A rock star, and yes a king, an adult. So in all sense of roleplay, about 12 years... But I'm not mean, so I will give the times of one year and three months for real rp.
Reason for joining?
Well, for one I really really want to see this family grow, more than any of the failed and successful families i've made present past, and possibly future. I feel I can provide on an ic scale interesting roleplay, activity, dedication. On an ooc level, good attitude, and respect. Plus I really like rping with you... Wait isn't that my whole reason? Nah...
Character you are applying for?
I would have applied for a twin, or the eleven year old. But since I don't seem to have anyone I know closely, and I feel playing an eleven year old goes beyond me. I would love to play an eleven year old, but my reasons are numerous. I would like to apply for Demetrius, but, if I don't fit under the Quota of playing the Chancellor. Alcina would suffice (since I find her more bendable, and more of a piece of dough in my palm).
Brief Information on Character (Not the template but visual and mental combines, I guess is good)
Demetrius: Slender, upright, and angular. Brown eyes, they are rather bright so most would mistake for a dark hazel from a distance. With deteriation of age and of course times of great stress, he has brown hair, it's not uncommon to see many bundles of white among his combed hair and straightened mustache and beard. His body build is bulky, and stands a surprisng 5'9 1/2". He is very head strong and according to him, his bias is law. He is also very generous, and kind to almost anyone, though it is rare to see him throw a royal rage if he is treated wrongly (Being insulted is a huge example). I seem to be running out of paragraph so might have to deal with the basic layout.
c25e9a2123a356262db71d50582d23a9.jpg

Alcina: Very thin and petite, standing 5'5", with dark brown, near to black, hair, though she helped herself to a family product, and her hair stands a pale orange. One of the first things one could notice is Alcina's lack of vocal usage. from birth the vocal chords weren't developed. Alcina was born with very unique traits. She possesses heterochromia, which isn't noticeable until up close, the eyes are brown, but they seem to be on nearly opposite sides on the light intensity scale. She will often wear dresses to the family colors, taking a lot of pride in her family name, her pride might even take over things external of family. She has her hair, almost all the time, in a french braid. Most who know her well would say she has a very social personality for someone who can't even socialize. she loves her family very much, she almost has a passive effect of never being mad at anyone in her family, anyone outside strangely fits under this passive personality.
heterochromia_project_final.jpg
Abilities and Magic Type(s)/Level:
Demetrius: Expert in Deafening and Dream Lyre. Caster in Preservation Lyre.

Alcina: Caster in Preservation Lyre. She practices with a cutlass a lot more than magic, as a result her blades level is Warrior

Foreword
It may be a bit of a streth going into equal detail on two different characters. I did two because I wanted to see who you prefer me playing. Since Demetrius is a special, I didn't want the off chance of that being rejected and making another. If you are to accept me, please state which one. Though Demetrius may be a second choice, since I feel I should limit my special perm count. But, if you really want me to play Demetrius go ahead.

floral-cross_7870.jpg

Applications Are Soon Relics of Atonement
Any IG Punishments?:
My slate is clean.
Anyone who can vouch for you?
I can assume you will appreciate this application. You are the one to vouch for me. Since I said I would, I prefer this family to grow than mine.
How long have you been roleplaying?

In retrospect I've roleplayed a cop, fireman, torturer at one point, a soldier in the army. A rock star, and yes a king, an adult. So in all sense of roleplay, about 12 years... But I'm not mean, so I will give the times of one year and three months for real rp.
Reason for joining?
Well, for one I really really want to see this family grow, more than any of the failed and successful families i've made present past, and possibly future. I feel I can provide on an ic scale interesting roleplay, activity, dedication. On an ooc level, good attitude, and respect. Plus I really like rping with you... Wait isn't that my whole reason? Nah...
Character you are applying for?
I would have applied for a twin, or the eleven year old. But since I don't seem to have anyone I know closely, and I feel playing an eleven year old goes beyond me. I would love to play an eleven year old, but my reasons are numerous. I would like to apply for Demetrius, but, if I don't fit under the Quota of playing the Chancellor. Alcina would suffice (since I find her more bendable, and more of a piece of dough in my palm).
Brief Information on Character (Not the template but visual and mental combines, I guess is good)
Demetrius: Slender, upright, and angular. Brown eyes, they are rather bright so most would mistake for a dark hazel from a distance. With deteriation of age and of course times of great stress, he has brown hair, it's not uncommon to see many bundles of white among his combed hair and straightened mustache and beard. His body build is bulky, and stands a surprisng 5'9 1/2". He is very head strong and according to him, his bias is law. He is also very generous, and kind to almost anyone, though it is rare to see him throw a royal rage if he is treated wrongly (Being insulted is a huge example). I seem to be running out of paragraph so might have to deal with the basic layout.
c25e9a2123a356262db71d50582d23a9.jpg

Alcina: Very thin and petite, standing 5'5", with dark brown, near to black, hair, though she helped herself to a family product, and her hair stands a pale orange. One of the first things one could notice is Alcina's lack of vocal usage. from birth the vocal chords weren't developed. Alcina was born with very unique traits. She possesses heterochromia, which isn't noticeable until up close, the eyes are brown, but they seem to be on nearly opposite sides on the light intensity scale. She will often wear dresses to the family colors, taking a lot of pride in her family name, her pride might even take over things external of family. She has her hair, almost all the time, in a french braid. Most who know her well would say she has a very social personality for someone who can't even socialize. she loves her family very much, she almost has a passive effect of never being mad at anyone in her family, anyone outside strangely fits under this passive personality.
heterochromia_project_final.jpg
Abilities and Magic Type(s)/Level:
Demetrius: Expert in Deafening and Dream Lyre. Caster in Preservation Lyre.

Alcina: Caster in Preservation Lyre. She practices with a cutlass a lot more than magic, as a result her blades level is Warrior

Foreword
It may be a bit of a streth going into equal detail on two different characters. I did two because I wanted to see who you prefer me playing. Since Demetrius is a special, I didn't want the off chance of that being rejected and making another. If you are to accept me, please state which one. Though Demetrius may be a second choice, since I feel I should limit my special perm count. But, if you really want me to play Demetrius go ahead.

Aaa,,, such a pretty application!
Accepted, for Demetrius.~ You are now on trial for the family. In two weeks, I'd like a character application started, or finished, if you wanna hurry through like @Eternal_Wrath since I trust that you'll rp this char as a main and all that, and your rp is more than up to par, that's fine too.

Should I do mine or are you doing it cuz you said you might do it for me :I

Aaa,,, such a pretty application!
Accepted, for Demetrius.~ You are now on trial for the family. In two weeks, I'd like a character application started, or finished, if you wanna hurry through like @Eternal_Wrath since I trust that you'll rp this char as a main and all that, and your rp is more than up to par, that's fine too.
I will get right to work, I'll make a google doc for the application in the near future. If you would give me the appropriate e-mail so I can have you look at it and make any edits I may slip up on.

Should I do mine or are you doing it cuz you said you might do it for me :I
OH NO I THOUGHT U MEANT THE ACTUAL CHAR APP
You still need to apply for the family even if I told you to join lmao,, rules apply to everyone and if I made one exception everyone would be asking for insta-acception. But ye, just fill out an application for Fabrizio so I can mark yall as accepted.

OH NO I THOUGHT U MEANT THE ACTUAL CHAR APP
You still need to apply for the family even if I told you to join lmao,, rules apply to everyone and if I made one exception everyone would be asking for insta-acception. But ye, just fill out an application for Fabrizio so I can mark yall as accepted.
Oh, k den

IGN: obvious
Any IG Punishments?: psshh no
Anyone who can vouch for you?: me
How long have you been roleplaying?: june 2016 I think
Reason for joining?: pppsaynefe yeah okay
Character you are applying for?: Zelinda Fiano
Brief physical description of character?: Standing at 5'3, Zelinda is fairly short. With a fairly athletic build, she is quite strong for a girl her age. She has amber coloured eyes, and tan skin. Her chocolate brown hair is short, with bangs, and often fairly messy. blablabla I'll figure it out later idek why I'm applying for my own family. but basically a self-insert.
Brief description of character's personality?: basic trait list- Clever, Down-to-earth, Social, Hot-headed, Judgemental, Immature
Abilities and Magic Type(s)/Level: Practitioner level Nicoloan and student marionette strings.

@Streako lmao I applied for my own family now yall can apply for alida. also leaving the general facial features up to you.

IGN: u kno

Any IG Punishments: Too fab lmao

Vouchers: u told me to do this U bully

Roleplay Time: 4 years plus or minus

Reason: Invited by you, I want a character who won't be edgy like Cecil

Character: Alida Fiano

Physical Description: Measuring in at 5'2.5", Alida is amusingly short, even managing to be slightly shorter than her identical twin Zelinda. Her form is somewhat of an all-around-- while she is in decent health and shape due to training in Nicoloan combat, her preference for magic has led her to somewhat neglect physical training. Her eyes are amber, accented by tan skin. Her hair is always carefully managed, drawn into a short braid that falls to the base of her neck.
Face tba

Personality: Alida is largely personified by her desire for refinement. She tends to act politely and respectfully, avoiding the boisterous behaviors that certain people tend to (hint hint). This should not be mistaken for timidness, however-- Alida is by and large an opportunist, fully able to make bold decisions and hold her own both in conversation and confrontation. Further, it is worth noting that she is still marked by the immaturity of youth, and prone to the indignant pride that tends to come with being young and underestimated.

Skills n shit: Student Arcane Nicoloan, Student Marionette strings, Student Coercion Strings

Last edited:
IGN: u kno

Any IG Punishments: Too fab lmao

Vouchers: u told me to do this U bully

Roleplay Time: 4 years plus or minus

Reason: Invited by you, I want a character who won't be edgy like Cecil

Character: Alida Fiano

Physical Description: Measuring in at 5'2.5", Alida is amusingly short, even managing to be slightly shorter than her identical twin Zelinda. Her form is somewhat of an all-around-- while she is in decent health and shape due to training in Nicoloan combat, her preference for magic has led her to somewhat neglect physical training. Her eyes are amber, accented by tan skin. Her hair is always carefully managed, drawn into a short braid that falls to the base of her neck.
Face tba

Personality: Alida is largely personified by her desire for refinement. She tends to act politely and respectfully, avoiding the boisterous behaviors that certain people tend to (hint hint). This should not be mistaken for timidness, however-- Alida is by and large an opportunist, fully able to make bold decisions and hold her own both in conversation and confrontation. Further, it is worth noting that she is still marked by the immaturity of youth, and prone to the indignant pride that tends to come with being young and underestimated.

Skills n shit: Practitioner Arcane Nicoloan, Student Marionette strings
@SpamanoTomato

Wanna know why I need your help with char apps? @SpamanoTomato

IGN:
CzarVanVan
Any IG Punishments?: Nope
Anyone who can vouch for you?: You of course
How long have you been roleplaying?: 7 and a half months
Reason for joining?: I have wanted to be in a noble family (and you told me to)
Character you are applying for?: (Special Application chars are reserved for people whom I have rped with extremely frequently in the past and know very well.) Fabrizio Grimaldi
Brief physical description of character?: (One paragraph minimum.) He is 6'1", with floofy and soft red hair and amber eyes. (like his sis) His hairstyle is a messy and short. He is fairly skinny with tan skin. His attire is usually involves a coat and blue colors mixed in with it. His expression is usually happy with his eyes half-lidded.
Brief description of character's personality?: (One paragraph minimum.) Fabrizio is usually always in a good mood. He is energetic and hard to keep up with as his friends would say (if he had any). He is known to not take anything seriously and likes cracking a few jokes and puns every now and then. He is generally laid back with no stress at all.
Abilities and Magic Type(s)/Level: Idek anything about magic what type should I do?

Wanna know why I need your help with char apps? @SpamanoTomato

IGN:
CzarVanVan
Any IG Punishments?: Nope
Anyone who can vouch for you?: You of course
How long have you been roleplaying?: 7 and a half months
Reason for joining?: I have wanted to be in a noble family (and you told me to)
Character you are applying for?: (Special Application chars are reserved for people whom I have rped with extremely frequently in the past and know very well.) Fabrizio Grimaldi
Brief physical description of character?: (One paragraph minimum.) He is 6'1", with floofy and soft red hair and amber eyes. (like his sis) His hairstyle is a messy and short. He is fairly skinny with tan skin. His attire is usually involves a coat and blue colors mixed in with it. His expression is usually happy with his eyes half-lidded.
Brief description of character's personality?: (One paragraph minimum.) Fabrizio is usually always in a good mood. He is energetic and hard to keep up with as his friends would say (if he had any). He is known to not take anything seriously and likes cracking a few jokes and puns every now and then. He is generally laid back with no stress at all.
Abilities and Magic Type(s)/Level: Idek anything about magic what type should I do?
Accepted ofc. And,, I would personally recommend doing a combination of Championa level Dressolini Fencing and Caster Deafening Lyre Magic! Fits the family p well.