Great Regalian Renegade

Long time no see... After my PC broke I really forgot all about this group, not to mention some struggles in real life, my former job has kept me from updating you guys, but I am back. If any of you guys would like me to re-boot this group leave some suggestions.
Id say bring this group back if you want, but if I were you id massively change it. Instead of a rebel group maybe somebody trying to declare the slums as an independent kingdom or something?

Theres always been this idea of a king of the poor that has never really gone through, but I know alot of people wanted to see it happen.

Instead of a rebel group maybe somebody trying to declare the slums as an independent kingdom or something?
Ok I know it was just an example but that would litirally be like living in Washington DC and demanding that Trump make your city block an independent country, or else. K thnx bye.

Ok I know it was just an example but that would litirally be like living in Washington DC and demanding that Trump make your city block an independent country, or else. K thnx bye.
Right, cause its not like stuff like this is possible.... oh... oh.... whats this? Pretty much a real life independent city block within another city? Well, would you look at that....