Archived Custom Server Textures

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_00

Should have paid the fine
Staff member
Game
Reaction score
Faction
Sovereign
I've noticed a lot of really neat custom textures on some blocks and other such items in regalia. Will they be available as custom recipes in the future or will they always been out of reach eye candy?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was wondering about this as well, I believe the mods addressed it. Apparently it's an McEdit thing, so I don't think it will be available for players. It would be interesting if we were allowed to ask mods to do it using the ticket system though... I really want a barrel of apples outside my tavern. :D

What other custom textures, from the MassiveCraft Resource Pack, might people want? I'm going to see if they will work with the voting rewards.

Oh wow, that's really neat. I would love to see any barrels of fruit and vegetables, etc. As well more interesting glass.

What other custom textures, from the MassiveCraft Resource Pack, might people want? I'm going to see if they will work with the voting rewards.

Honestly I think people would be happy with a chance to get a decent amount of each item. Maybe like 5 or 10 blocks of whatever custom block depending on the function of the block. Would be far more rewarding than say lily pads lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.