Texture Pack: Banners Negate The Need For 2 Paintings

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Eucindiel, May 27, 2018.

1. Eucindiel

Eucindiel Keeper of the Forest

Next time y'all have a crack at the texture pack (ie when you're overhauling it for the upcoming Update Aquatic) spare a thought for those two "banners" that are currently part of the options available in the paintings.

We've had craft-able banners for some time now... so those two painting options can be reworked into some other item - perhaps just two new paintings that are two blocks high... or even something wildly more creative? Floral wreaths? Torture chamber tools? Hanging meats for kitchen decorating?

I know there will be some people who are actively using these banners and they will be reluctant to see this come about... I get it... I've been there. When the red nether bricks changed from green to dark purple it completely re-coloured my underwater temple but that's life, things change, accept it or fix it... and move on.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #1 Eucindiel, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

Agreed. Its redundant.

3. Zacatero

Zacatero Regalian High Lord