Crown City Sawbones

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Sprongo
Character Name: Victoriana d'Ortonnaise
Character Sheet: Not posted, but I can provide the (almost finished) WIP if need be.
Short Character Description (If lacking sheet):
Victoriana - though, preferably, Vic - is a straightforward and simple woman. Though she is undoubtedly influenced by her Ithanian upbringing, being somewhat spoilt and pretentious, she is less so than many, favouring utilitarianism and pragmatism over ostentation. She is well mannered and social but is often absorbed in her work, which she prides herself on. She was trained in both court affairs and medicine, serving as a battle-medic in the Battle of Curag Fields, so has experienced - and been shaped by - war. Following the heat surrounding her family and matriarch, she wishes to build a name for herself in Regalia alongside a new family.
Position: Surgeon
Short In-Character Letter:

To whom it may concern,
I am sure you have not heard of me, it would not surprise me, but I hope you consider me for a position at your clinic. I can prove myself both skilful and experienced with surgery, having served as a medic in several battles, as well as being determined and dedicated to the craft. Medicine has been my passion for a long while now - helping others is a proud and honest way to live one's life. I graduated from the School of Medicine at a young age, always favouring surgery over more menial tasks. However, I believe I can prove able in most fields and positions, including general treatment, alchemy, and research in all areas listed. I will work tirelessly for you.

Thank you for any consideration,
Victoriana d'Ortonnaise.

@Dekuras

IGN: AtticusRatticus
Character Name: Winifred d'Vaud
Character Sheet: App
Position: Dresser and/or Alchemist

To Doctor Jocelyn Von Duerr,

Hello, I am Winifred Yvonne D'Vaud, an inspiring alchemist and doctor of the Regalian people. Unlike many people, I don't particularly like the idea of people using magic to heal Ailors of our city and I noticed that your wonderful clinic typically finds good and Unionist ways to treat the sick and injured via non-magical medicine. Nevertheless, I do approve, of course, the use of alchemy and am well trained in the use and creation of alchemic products. I also know how to grow and treat many different herbs and vegetation used for medical treatment- though my studies in medicine itself are just beginning! I hope that I can become more well taught by working in your clinic under you or another so that eventually I can be just as famous a doctor.
Spirit Guide,
Lady Winifred Yvonne D'Vaud

IGN: Goldifish.
Character Name: Dora.
Position: Surgeon.

To the Sawbone Directors,
I would like to dedicate my skills that I have learned from the battlefield and my school to better protect this city. I find the Sawbones to be the best place for this. Attached is my resume, and should you deem me ready, I will come posthaste and come ready as ever.
Dora.

IGN: CognatPsience.
Character Name: Praetor Elvor'acal.
Character Sheet: Here.
Position: Alchemist and Custodian.

Esteemed Jocelyn von Duerr,

Our conversation in the clinic was brief, though straight to revealing what I needed to know. - An address, and who to correspond the letter to. I am Praetor Elvor'acal, a horticulturalist and tender to animals by trade, though medic by obligation during my time in the Voidwracked land of Drowdva. Despite the fact that I find myself waning with age, I plan to stimulate the vigors of my mind before they are sapped from me. Allow me to surpass my limitations as a medic and bring pride to the Spirit's heart when he sees healed wounds and raised spirits by my hand cooperating alongside yours upon the administering of medicine, and the sealing of skin, all the whilst keeping those who deem to imbue more hurt inside the clinic through my Khoptar and strain. I hope to hear from you.
Praetor Elvor'acal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.