Archived Claiming Rules

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Shadoram

Beggar
Reaction score
Faction
Deephome
We need rules abut the number of claims you can have in one World.
As it is now, factions are claiming 1*1 chunks all over the map.

I would suggest a limit of 2 claims in each World.

The reason for this is the restore functionality and the option to have different flags set on faction. I use an alt faction to provide fully public chest, enchanting table mobspawning and so on.

In addition, maybe have the 10 chunk claiming rule, look for, say 10 attached chunks before enforcing the non claiming. In other words, as long as you have less then 10 chunks, other faction can claim closer.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The rule is already in place. All it takes if for you to report it to staff and we'll fix it.

In regards to the claiming matter, I too have a question for my faction. Since the birth of New Ceardia, the majority of my faction swapped worlds and became building. Due to school and personal issues, our faction went rather dorment although a handfull stuck around to keep the dust from settling. Her hearts started pumping again to be awakened by a rude gesture from another faction whom built close (still respecting the 10chunk rule) but started claiming they were there first and that we showed up after them. Of course that wasn't true and several others factions stand behind us with that fact. The problem is, we are a roleplaying faction, diverse with many features and soon-to-be entertainment locations but with this other faction claiming so close (and not using the land) we can no longer finish a few projects and houses. Tag me in your reply, thanks! @MonMarty

In regards to the claiming matter, I too have a question for my faction. Since the birth of New Ceardia, the majority of my faction swapped worlds and became building. Due to school and personal issues, our faction went rather dorment although a handfull stuck around to keep the dust from settling. Her hearts started pumping again to be awakened by a rude gesture from another faction whom built close (still respecting the 10chunk rule) but started claiming they were there first and that we showed up after them. Of course that wasn't true and several others factions stand behind us with that fact. The problem is, we are a roleplaying faction, diverse with many features and soon-to-be entertainment locations but with this other faction claiming so close (and not using the land) we can no longer finish a few projects and houses. Tag me in your reply, thanks! @MonMarty
If you are asking about what to do about lack of expansion for your faction, I recommend contacting the other faction and finding a compromise, if that is not possible you might contact the staff. Ultimately though, if they aren't breaking rules there is nothing to be done from a staff point of view.

That is a valid point, the only real issue is we have tried a couple times but if I remember correctly, they responded "child-like."

<3 Yeah I know, sadly we as a faction have invested too much time and work into our citystate to beable to move else where, easily. But uh, love the spoiler ;P @Mecharic