Pending Review Harassment Rules.

Discussion in 'Server' started by SubscriptShark, Sep 22, 2019.

1. SubscriptShark

SubscriptShark Not Registered

Suggestion : Fix Harassment rules to have an actual fun chat and a more non toxic place so new players don't get the feeling that massive is super toxic.

and yes this will be a common word.

As it stands right now the server is just very toxic myself included and i want to fix this, i don't feel like an “Block or ignore yade adeeya” will work for anyone and is a lacking response for a staff member to tell a player via discord or via ticket, i feel that the way things were originally even if it was harsh was okay and fine to do, but i can no longer stand and watch as this continues.

I’m not speaking for myself on this one but i want to truly improve the experience of new and old players on massive and i hope things will be taken into consideration at this moment of me writing this and the moment this may or may not be taken up.

1: Revert the changes onto the harassment and chat rules that were adjusted by Marty as i feel this lacks every aspect whatsoever.

2: Make new rules that are not just a lacking response of “Ignore or Block the person if they still do it 2 or 1 hour mute”

3: have it have consequences again.

Im not sure where this should go so i put it here, if you want me to edit anything feel free to let me know.

Please no flame and serious comments.

Im more then happy to ellaborate my points here but i want to make it clear that i feel that there is need for change on this

2. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

Lol

3. grizenator

grizenator Refugee

Certified expert in toxic

4. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

Lol

5. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

I think part of liberating yourself of the incorrect conclusion that "/ignore does not save the day" can solve all your problems, is being less obsessed with knowing what others say about you. Incidentally I should also mention how out of all chat services MassiveCraft provides, General chat is probably less than 5% of the actual communication that occurs on the server (and discords), and even then, only a micro fraction of that occurs in players trying to be sassy to each other.

The ignore feature is empowering. So is realizing petty high school drama shit-talking does not warrant acknowledgement or a reply. The rule isn't broken because you refuse to make use of the ignore feature for personal faults.