Rejected Change Of Build Rules

Discussion in 'Factions' started by MDJTHEHERO, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Change builld rules

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDJTHEHERO

MDJTHEHERO Beggar

Currently I feel like the build rules are very strict when it comes to only medieval or ancient stuff.
    I suggest a slight change of those rules to allow more futuristic/modern stuff as long as its approved by staff and looks decent.

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/c46ab9a3ebeee96f8a3c80264bda26f1
    Dont think anyone in the factions world would get butthurt over a building like this.

2. Pilotos

Pilotos Traveler

no

3. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

Absolutely game-breaking

4. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

Only problem i see with changing build rules like these is that it would ruin the servers theme and identitiy, again as i said in ally chat if you really want to futurish themed builds build with a steampunk theme.

5. SubscriptShark

SubscriptShark Not Registered

Are you taking a giraffe?

6. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

seems legit

7. falconhand

falconhand Aieralynian Kingdom

MassiveCraft is a medieval server, and build rules maintain this overarching theme. Underground builds are not subject to theme rules, but the rules in question on this thread are integral to maintaining a theme.

Rejected.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. MDJTHEHERO

MDJTHEHERO Beggar

Good suggestion for the future would be to atleast leave a thread open for more than 30 minutes to actually somewhat get an overview of how the playerbase feels about this. However I do understand your reasoning with the whole identity thing.

9. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

i thought this was a joke.

10. Shaneski101

Shaneski101 Polar Bear enthusiast

the build rules are so loose and never reinforced. Why do we have a communistic russian city being made? or skyscrapers? rejecting this in the name of "medieval themed" is wrong because if you check dynmap, I don't think a towers in the cloud were exactly fit for medieval times, unless we're talking LOTR which is not what we're based on, that is middle earth fantasy.

Why is this rejected but USSR building a Chernobyl like city is chill?

Morby/MDJ just build it. The server doesn't actually have a theme if they don't reinforce rules, unless it's medieval theme with a touch of modern russia.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MDJTHEHERO

MDJTHEHERO Beggar

If I built a stardestroyer or something similar I'd get punished.

12. Shaneski101

Why? If they let the literal Russian city go, but punish you for a stardestroyer, that's the staffs problem not yours.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  13. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Please understand the term medieval and what is actually enforced upon the server. The server doesn't allow star war themed futuristic builds that are almost floating from what I can tell in the picture, but does have some slack on builds that are decently designed and actually have purpose. A Russian city, which isn't even that modern if anything, is certainly not close to a stardestroyer. There's no reason to fight over common sense, and I'm sure MDJayy knows that this would never be allowed on a server that focus's on the past or at least medieval builds. It is enforced, and when staff find a building that isn't decently built or medieval, they will follow up with its punishment.

14. Shaneski101

Unfortunately everything you just said still cant be backed up or look remarkably good because now you're defending a Russian communistic faction named "USSR" in a medieval themed server. If I recall, the USSR was not in the medieval era, so IF a city built around communism and the russians, is allowed, which occurred QUITE far after the medieval era, then whats wrong with a ship in the air?

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #14 Shaneski101, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.