• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Argo Dagwyn

This character is actively played.
@WingedJade Eyo, with the new tech stuff opened up, I.. once again, updated his sheet. Sorry I've been doing it a lot, but you guys have been on a roll with all the cool new shit

Don't worry abt it, that's what we're here for. Glad you're enjoying the new content. Approved.

@Caelamus
Argo got a rework!
I've decided to replace my Blunt ranged pack for the Recovery Pack, alongside replacing Parkour pack with the Archive Pack, going to Mana's Wisewell. I also changed one school of magic, replacing the Breaking School of magic for the Disruption School

@Caelamus Now.. I get it, you wanna throttle me again for another change.. which could definitely happen again in the Solvaan update. But I have been talking to Fantiunn, and he came up with a kit I really like, plus, the spellsword stuff sounds really, really sick, so I decided to forgo strength, and go all in magic.

@Caelamus Now.. I get it, you wanna throttle me again for another change.. which could definitely happen again in the Solvaan update. But I have been talking to Fantiunn, and he came up with a kit I really like, plus, the spellsword stuff sounds really, really sick, so I decided to forgo strength, and go all in magic.
I'm in favor, this is a kit I also would had recommended to you and was wondering when you'd go for.

For whoever comes to review my sheet, I did a respecc with the updates. I replaced Mimicry Spell with
Materialism, replaced Deeplore with Soulrend Wisdom, and removed the Mechsuit for the Ironheart Pack. Also updated my magic specials and got the Automaton Pack, which is free.

Last edited: