• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Announcement From The Mercenary Commander

A few rough pieces of parchment had been nailed over the front of the Golden Willow and Mercenary Keep. It read...

test.png
Citizens.

Mercenary Commander here. My duties to the Empire are many. I cannot actively run the entirety of the Sellsword Companies on my own. Rather than let the Companies fend for themselves, I am appointing a so called "Second-in-Command" to the Regalian Sellsword Companies. This individual will have full and total authority over all the Companies as I do, and will be tasked with improving their track record, ensuring they are ready for both war and profitable service, and improve the Companies 'lest they lose their position. They will receive no benefits other than the duty of improving the companies and making them function better to serve the Regalain Empire in these tense, dangerous times.

I intend to take on more Companies with all haste. Consider this announcement an invitation for any group of well-armed men to join up and form their own Companies, to gain gold and glory in service to the Regalian Empire. With this "Mercenary Lieutenant", I hope to do so while maintaining a lengthy existence for the Companies that have served our Empire in war and made us a shit load of regals in the process. May they continue to do so with more freedom than the uptight guards, but more ability and profits too.

The first so called Mercenary Lieutenant is Raha Ahmed.
@Betel_

Spirit bless,
-Kade

General of the Regalian Empire
Mercenary Commander of the Curia Militum,
Crown Familiaris of the Curia Cordis,
Winner of the Inaugural Imperial Duelist League,
Argonak the Strong of the Orcish Clans,
Crown-Winner of the Elven War,
And Law-brother to his Imperial Holiness.

Last edited:
Raja*

Juliette paused upon seeing the notice, a bright smile appearing on her face following spotting the name of one of her favorite house guards. "I wouldn't expect anything less from her." The half-Ithanian muttered before setting off.