Post-crisis Notice From The Mercenary Commissioner

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Yigit, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]
    FROM THE DESK OF THE MERCENARY COMMISSIONER
    HIS GRACE, DUKE RODRIGO PEIRGARTEN OF ELANE
    [​IMG]
    With peace and a sense of normalcy re-established in the streets of Regalia thanks to the venerable and unyielding efforts of it's people against the Vampiric threat, the Government gradually returns to it's former function. Thus, the Mercenary Commissioner declares that the Mercenary business in Regalia is once again fully operational. Following points are to be regarded with attention:
    • The Mercenary Commissioner is once again taking registrations to become a legally recognized Mercenary in the eyes of the law. Prospective Mercenaries may get their names registered with the Mercenary Commissioner by arranging a meeting of evaluation via letter.
    • In accordance with the revisions to Regalian Law, Mercenaries may only pursue legally sanctioned bounties approved by the Mercenary Commissioner. Bounties not approved by the Mercenary Commissioner are therefore considered illegal work. Legally sanctioned bounties may be registered by contacting the Mercenary Commissioner, who will then publicize said bounty - if approved - on the Bounty Board (click here), free for any legally registered Mercenary to pursue.
    In further news,
    • The Mercenary Keep has taken severe damages following a bombarding from Demetrius. Casualties are approximated to be beyond a hundred in number. The Mercenaries may continue to utilize the Mercenary Keep for their deeds in it's damaged state, as the prison blocks are still intact, and the courtyard is mostly cleared of rubble. Repairs may soon follow, with dates currently pending.
    • The Mercenary Commissioner is seeking to hire a new "Keep Smith", who will be given access and ownership of the smithy located inside the Mercenary Keep, as well as the metals and tools already present there, and paid a monthly wage in return for forging new weapons and armor at the request of Mercenaries. Prospective applicants may contact by letter.
    • The Mercenary Commissioner is seeking to hire a "Lord's Hand", who will be a personal assistant to the Mercenary Commissioner, and counsel him in Mercenary related politics and processes, and help him with paperwork and registrations when he is indisposed. Must have a clean criminal record and (preferably) have history of serving nobility. Prospective applicants may contact by letter.
    • Finally, the Mercenary Commissioner commends the efforts of each and every Mercenary who fought with blood and steel to achieve the peace that we have now acquired. He especially thanks House Wulfmacht, Franz Knispel, Fulgore Fanger, Rafael, Yautja Maz-Azulon, and Hengest Harhold, for their continued support, and our combined efforts to banish the Vampiric threat from the streets of our Holy Capital.
    Signed and officiated by,
    His Grace, Duke Rodrigo Peirgarten of Elane
    Mercenary Commissioner of the Regalian Government
    OOC:
    • To get registered as a Mercenary, send me a DM on Discord or forums, or catch me in roleplay.
    • To get a bounty approved and published, send me a DM on Discord or forums, or catch me in roleplay.
    • To apply for the aforementioned positions, send me a DM on Discord or forums, or catch me in roleplay.
    • Please consider publishing some bounties. Mercenary roleplay thrives off of bounty work, and when there is no work to pursue, there is no Mercenary roleplay to be had for these characters. Regalia has just come out of a crisis, and many characters no doubt have some grudges now, based on their experiences. Please consider taking those grudges and making a bounty out of them to help support Mercenary roleplay.
    • Consider joining the MassiveCraft Mercenary Community Discord via this link.

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3