• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Zhyan

This character is actively played.
@Caelamus A few small tweaks again, but still want to keep you up to date. Tell me to stop if it gets annoying etc.
  • Switched now outdated Grauwald society pack to Archive pack. Have yet to decide which one since Slizzar have a lot of freedom for choosing one, so I keep it open and update that later
  • Switched Arcane Mastery for Starwalking spell point buy special. As I recently found out that I can move around objects automatically as a "magical" custom kit char. Furthermore, I have a funny idea for Starwalking in conjuntion with leyline aesthetics
  • I'm still trying to decide if I want to move Amontaar for Theurgy but it is a big decision as a dragon worshipper/Archon and puts me in a moral dilemma as Zhyan... even if I like the aesthetics. So I will keep you updated on it, once I have reached a decision.

Finally updated to the new format. Probably gonna tweak Plot hooks format... eventually.

Prof change:
  • Finally added custom kit cost
  • He changed himself from Oracle to Augur
  • Added associated Augur stuff
  • Switched Affliction Wisdom for Mech-Suit Pack as that will probably have more use in rp than curing people which was a long time ago

Last edited:
An intermediate update to fix stuff till the rest of the updates come around.

Changes:
  • Kicked out everything from Magic bc crp is dead
  • Still *magical* via the one Arcana Pack that isn't crp
  • Added Affliction Wisdom, Arcana Oceana and Tech Suit Pack in Wisdom category
  • Fixed some dead Slizzar free abilities while replacing the now dead Parkour Pack for Soft Landing Pack for racial boost
  • Added Diplomat Pack

Updated once more to somewhat fit the prof updates.

Changes:
  • Removed dead profs
  • Added Exorcism from Arcana Point buy
  • Added Resist Command as per racials (not sure if it will ever be used)
  • Added Escape Artist as per racials
  • Added languages of the main shift(s), however due to Slizzarness might differ when I think of new shifts

Finally pushed an update regarding profs to validate my existence and not just stare at people getting beaten up.

Changes:
  • Switched every point buy for a new one, excluding the free Focus Command and Escape Artist
  • Tweaked two plot hooks due to switching from Bloodcast to Reliquary and no longer able to make dragon mages.