Votes: 37 90.2%
  • It's ok

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • It was a horrible idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-Scrolls through all her art trying to find her favourite.-

dante_by_wildrozexd-d87no54.jpg

Well I am pretty proud of this one as it is the first male that didn't look like a girl.

tes_by_wildrozexd-d8bqveb.jpg

But this is my favorite.

One of my best computer artworks to date...
Meh, I'm too lazy to scan in my best pencil drawing or painting

Attachments

• Art.jpg
    Art.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 25
swag.jpg This woud I guess be my best digital file. It means swag in Japanese, or so according to google translate. Ignore the little watermarks on the top left and bottom right corners, idk how to remove them. @SilentsAppeal

Last edited:

We moved recently so I had to pull out all my old paintings, this one is particularly old as I painted it in 2011. It's not my best but it is my favourite, I painted it for my dad after his dog died, eh sadness.

424y8.jpg

Uhm, I made this just yesterday. And as an artist, the freshest piece is the best piece. So I'll post this before I start hating it. :D
It's my character, Lorelei.

As of recent months, I've been orienting myself not to drawing, but to photography. I'm hoping that these are applicable [torn between the two]
Both have been subject to experimental rendering and edits, both of which I'm pleased with.
First one should take forever to load. Large image.

As of recent months, I've been orienting myself not to drawing, but to photography. I'm hoping that these are applicable [torn between the two]
Both have been subject to experimental rendering and edits, both of which I'm pleased with.
First one should take forever to load. Large image.

Yes, I once diverted myself to taking pictures of rare happenings. So I went to Aloria to take pictures of war.

Behold!
Such beauty!
Such a pure form!
Such exquisite physique!
Such stunning features!
Yes, he's pretty much got it all!

Ulric when he goes to war!

@catcat1305 @suzzie2 @Kiba Araqnuibo @roseyo2 @0romir @tcarey

Yes, I once diverted myself to taking pictures of rare happenings. So I went to Aloria to take pictures of war.

Behold!
Such beauty!
Such a pure form!
Such exquisite physique!
Such stunning features!
Yes, he's pretty much got it all!

Annnnnnd look, @catcat1305, there's you. Or Ulric at least.
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry.

Hmm, Best Quality I'd have to say this one;
Rein.png
My favourite tho is this one;
Children.png

The chinese dragon was a tattoo request from a friend of a friend, and the second dragon was something I drew at school maaaaaany soggy years ago while focusing completely and intently on what the teachers were saying. 0.3MM HB pencil c:

mountain-dragon.png
chinese-dragon.jpg

Last edited:
I r is best drawer person!
Capture (3).PNG
(I'nn better at hand drawings but (an't find y old work -_-)

PS: I'nn using a broken keyboard (water on le laptop) so I'nn using other snnbols/letters to nninni( the art of spelling.

EDIT: I'd rate e\/erything winner but that would take too long and I r is tired.

Did you ever finish that really cool Naga drawing? :O

I never did, actually. The drawing itself was so small, so it wouldn't have been detailed enough for me to be motivated into drawing it into something greater. I suppose I could just enlargen it and finish it, if that's wanted? :OO

Looks like i must be the first (and probably last) to post some graphics up in dis shiznic, i did it recently for my dad's office thing, I'm very proud :3 PosterProdirectPiersHammond.png

the best artwork i have made :)

Last edited:
I am by no means a great artist, however I am very talented with Photoshop! I colorized a special hand drawing by @Verityg and brought it to life. This was so much fun to work on ^.^

Before
9bBwM2q.jpg
After
7683kch.jpg

Secret Santa Revealed :D

i
I am by no means a great artist, however I am very talented with Photoshop! I colorized a special hand drawing by @Verityg and brought it to life. This was so much fun to work on ^.^

Before
9bBwM2q.jpg
After
7683kch.jpg

Secret Santa Revealed :D
ITWASYOUAHHH
thankyouyou'reverykindiloveditandsquealedahhhh

I made my own phone case with a bunch of my dragons on it ^-^

Attachments

• phonecasefacebook.jpg
    phonecasefacebook.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 21