• It's ok

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • It was a horrible idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ponyrock

Slightly Bipolar Winter Elf
Reaction score
Well, literally what the title states. I want to know what other people's best art pieces are. I am not a very confident artist but I love to see what other people find as their favourite/best artwork that they have made. Here is my favourite piece: image.jpg Please respond with your own favourite art works

Blocked-1.png

I don't even have it, but I once drew Ichabod Crane with really long legs and a slender-skeletal figure when I was about 13...
It wasn't amazing but I really loved how tall, crooked and creepy he looked.
(I'm sure I can share an opinion without the actual picture, right? x3)

Jealous of all these arts skills... The best I can do is a very bad stick figure... ;-;

I bought a bunch of 1970's Ral Partha lead Dungeons & Dragons figures for Christmas and have been trying to learn how to paint them. Below is my first attempt (best attempt?). I am pretty proud of how this guy turned out. He is about 1/2 inch tall. For scale, the base you can see at the bottom is the top of a prescription bottle. If there is any interest, I might start a little art thread for my little guys.

8eFm25T.jpg

Oof, everybody's art on here is wonderful! *Rates everything winner and creative* Not sure if it's my best, but my most recent is a tarot card version of my character Melody Lo:

uxLlTiX.png

my best drawing evr. but don't get too jealous

Attachments

• download (10).png
    download (10).png
    199.3 KB · Views: 31
Well, seeing as everyone's having a nice time with their modern programs and stuff, I will try something new: pixel art!

Made this when I was 11, pls dnt judge D:
plz

(I am working on bigger stuff and other styles, but they have already been mentioned on this thread.)

Paranoid Art Big.png

Not sure if this is amazingly brilliant, but I recently made some digital art on my phone with my finger. It's of my character Silica Aleaxin, and I'm kind of content with it.
KTsT0UQ.jpg

~Completely forgot about traditional art!~

IMG_1177.JPG
I enjoyed painting on rice paper a lot, although I prefer the right hand painting to the left. Although annoyingly the paper is so thin it's quite hard not to crinkle or tear when drying!

• All of the pieces were done using traditional Chinese inks and brushes~

Last edited: