Victoria's Valiant | Violet Order Chapter

▪IGN: zuziee
▪Character Name: Flloanajo'cio
▪Character Application: bam
▪Medical Knowledge Proficiency: 10 medical sciences and 10 alchemy sciences (:
▪Do you have Discord?: yessss
▪Letter to Grand Matron Dianne Black:
⋗Dear Grand Matron Dianne Black,

I have just arrived back in Regalia again after another one of my travels and I am planning to stay in the city for quite some time this time. I am a good medic and know how to make some of the alchemy supplies used to help the injured. I believe it would be the best use of my skills in this city would be to join your force. I hope you'd have me in your chapter of the Violet Order. I would be honored.

Flloanajo'cio

▪IGN: zuziee
▪Character Name: Flloanajo'cio
▪Character Application: bam
▪Medical Knowledge Proficiency: 10 medical sciences and 10 alchemy sciences (:
▪Do you have Discord?: yessss
▪Letter to Grand Matron Dianne Black:
⋗Dear Grand Matron Dianne Black,

I have just arrived back in Regalia again after another one of my travels and I am planning to stay in the city for quite some time this time. I am a good medic and know how to make some of the alchemy supplies used to help the injured. I believe it would be the best use of my skills in this city would be to join your force. I hope you'd have me in your chapter of the Violet Order. I would be honored.

Flloanajo'cio
Hello! You will be put on two weeks trial. I'll toss you the discord in a sec!

IGN: Mettappiness
Character Name: Cassandra Kiana Vontah
Character Application: x
Medical Knowledge Proficiency: +20 Medical Sciences
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Letter to Grand Matron Dianne Black:

Dearest Dianne Black,
It has come to my attention that you are looking for medical staff for the Violet Order. I happen to be quite knowledgable in healing magic and methods of purification. If you're interested in my abilities, I would love to hear back from you. As I'm writing this, I am currently in Ellador. However, I will be back within a week. Please send your reply back as soon as possible.
Sincerely, Cassandra V.