Archived Vampire Houses

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malachi

The King of Hearts
Reaction score
I was thinking that vampires don't have a really organized leader ship system so In situations like with regalia and the expanding inquisition the vampires should have a council like lets say we have 4 houses spread out in certain areas of the massive craft realms like I'm going to build a legit house for the vampires in my faction and any neighboring allied or non factions with vampires and each house has 4 council members and 1 head council member most likely the head council member will be the leader of the house but we can hold meetings every week or so depends in a sense we would all work towards a mutual goal not just trying to do them our selves we would all respect one another and as the council members if they wanted to RP give there position to someone else it's up to them i guess so yeah send me your ingame name and the world your going to build the house and the name of the house I'm already using itthnia as a building point so yeah let me kno if u wants it or not this is just and idea that I was rolling around its yor choice wether u want to our not

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
1. The inquisition is not expanding, there HQ was blown up buy an unknown enemy (Vampires probably) and the to main factions which were part of it have gone to war against each other. Due to these two events the Inquisition closed down. Regalia is still anti-vampire
2. Why would they allow vampires to meet in regalia or have representation, when it comes to vampires regalia is very much "kill first ask questions never"
3. Punctuation please
4. You talked about houses in regalia then about houses in factions with no real link between them...
5. Please explain more

I never said houses in regalia I said when it comes to situations like the one in regalia and I'm srry I'm must have gotten my information mixed up about the inquisition expanding and houses with factions like a cult or coven we would all come together once a week or so the council members at least would and we'd all have a mutual respect for the others of the house if u have an enemy In one of the houses leave that kind of stuff for out side of the house leave it to your faction life not the house life

There are about 23 self proclaimed vampire kings, 12 vampire queens and 40+ solitary vampires who hate everything and everyone around them. Good luck getting any of them to see eye to eye.

I never said houses in regalia I said when it comes to situations like the one in regalia and I'm srry I'm must have gotten my information mixed up about the inquisition expanding and houses with factions like a cult or coven we would all come together once a week or so the council members at least would and we'd all have a mutual respect for the others of the house if u have an enemy In one of the houses leave that kind of stuff for out side of the house leave it to your faction life not the house life
Oi you you edited your post.

...lets say we have 4 houses spread out in certain areas of the massive craft realms like I'm going to build a legit house for the vampires in my faction and any neighboring allied or non factions with vampires...
It used to say something along the lines of
...lets say we have 4 houses spread out in certain areas of regalia. I'm going to build a legit house for the vampires in my faction and any neighboring allied or non factions with vampires...
Or something along those lines, other parts have also been edited. It is just bad form to edit something without saying you have after someone has responded to it. Not to mention you didn't even add punctuation.

This action, sir, has taken away any respect I may have had for you and your ideas.

Is there anyway to see if a post has been edited and what was changed?

Okay this is the one thing I was trying to avoid and I edited it after I posted it cause I saw oh yeah I did do it I feel like a dumb ass so excuse me for trying to fix a mistake[DOUBLEPOST=1365695267,1365688554][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are about 23 self proclaimed vampire kings, 12 vampire queens and 40+ solitary vampires who hate everything and everyone around them. Good luck getting any of them to see eye to eye.[/quote even so we all have to have something to work towards we don't have to all see eye to eye we just have to have a mutual respect for one another

i shouldve explained better but yeah vampire republic pretty much sums it up

You will never be able to unite vampires. You can unite organisations or places, like regalia, but anyone can get infected and become a vampire. There is a 0% chance that all of them will acknowledge, or even ever know about your "republic".

You will never be able to unite vampires. You can unite organisations or places, like regalia, but anyone can get infected and become a vampire. There is a 0% chance that all of them will acknowledge, or even ever know about your "republic".
I was thinking of making a vampire aristocracy based around this card. :P

Image.ashx

I don't need to get everyone who becomes a vampire to join word travels and if other houses pop up thry can slowly weave themselves into those houses

Well from your forum title you definitely sound like a fledgling who believes he has godly power because some creeper bit him on the neck.

Who says you are "The Blood King"? I've never even heard of you...

If most vampires are like you, and they are, you will have trouble uniting a bunch of power hungry fiends because they are all going to want to lead the vampires.

For one I just like the name blood king if u have a problem with it that's fine I don't have any godly powers the reason u haven't heard of me is because I don't like causing problems and I like staying in my own circle of friends so yeah I don't think highley of my self I just like the name so yeah if u don't like it that's truly fine

For one I just like the name blood king if u have a problem with it that's fine I don't have any godly powers the reason u haven't heard of me is because I don't like causing problems and I like staying in my own circle of friends so yeah I don't think highley of my self I just like the name so yeah if u don't like it that's truly fine

"The Blood King" doesn't like causing problems. Either RP correctly or don't RP at all. (facepalm)

As a side note I challenge you to not use the words "so" "yeah" or using more then one "I" in your impending scathing retort.

There are about 23 self proclaimed vampire kings, 12 vampire queens and 40+ solitary vampires who hate everything and everyone around them. Good luck getting any of them to see eye to eye.
Monmarty we still in to rule the world the our kitty army. Iv been preparing litter box tanks >:O

"The Blood King" doesn't like causing problems. Either RP correctly or don't RP at all. (facepalm)

As a side note I challenge you to not use the words "so" "yeah" or using more then one "I" in your impending scathing retort.
You don't need to tell me that I should rp correctly rping is for the persons enjoyment not to be strictly super correct still infact following the rules of rp and the forums its not cool when guys like u not saying that to anyone else just speaking in general post negative comments on other people's post or threads I take criticism well it helps me write my novels and draw manga but other people just speaking in general again may not so just think before u post

You don't need to tell me that I should rp correctly rping is for the persons enjoyment not to be strictly super correct still infact following the rules of rp and the forums its not cool when guys like u not saying that to anyone else just speaking in general post negative comments on other people's post or threads I take criticism well it helps me write my novels and draw manga but other people just speaking in general again may not so just think before u post

Not a single period used.

Seriously, what are you trying to say?

I'm done I'm not gonna get into this with an immature child so good bye

We vampires should do this. We have hidden to long. The hunters hate us and some others do to. I see eye to eye with this although I am a lone vampire I suggest we do this. I want this done it seems as a very good idea.

If you tell me the faction you are in I will ally you. We can make portals for these meetings secretly from all allied factions with vampires. I would be happy to be apart of this concil or revolution basically whatever you call it.

Not a single period used.
Seriously, what are you trying to say?
Perhaps his keyboard does not have a full stop key... or a comma key...
It possible considering he his not used either of them this entire thread. (just a side note to malachi, do not edit punctuation into your previous posts and claim it was always there in an attempt to discredit me)

I'm done I'm not gonna get into this with an immature child so good bye
At least the 'immature child' uses proper grammar.

On the topic of this 'vampire republic', it is not really something that staff need to do. If you want it, you showed work out how you want to run it, get some support, and announce it in faction announcements sub forum.

If enough vampires had an intact brain and chose to create a sort of vampire republic, it would create some immensely interesting RP situations.

It's a shame our blood guzzling friends are either too stuck up or too dimwitted to establish a proper and long term solution to vampire hate that will benefit everyone.

Indeed but I have met some more sophisticated vampires in my travels

Status
Not open for further replies.