Archived Vampire Amor And Some Type Of Magic

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

GetsugaZ

happy dead roasted bird day
Reaction score
vampires burn up to quick we need some thing that can stall that for like 10 mins so vampires can find some shelter or magic so we can add fire mages ice lightning some cool things to spice up the sever

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Burning in sunlight is one of the major drawbacks of being a vampire and compensates for their other abilities. Part of the point of being a vampire is being unable to walk out in the sun. Plus ten minutes would be far too much since that's basically the length of an entire Minecraft day. If you want to avoid dying, just get out of the sun before it rises too high. You can wear armor to slow down the burning as well.

For magic though, there's the fireball trait available for premiums. Also, there was a magic plugin planned a long time ago. The project was said to be scrapped but I'm not sure if it's being revived or something since there seems to be mention of "MassiveMagic" on the changelogs..

NO IT SHOULD BE VERY RARE
Please stop with the caps, it's annoying on eyes. Still, it's cancelling out a vampires weakness, which is pointless. That ruins the roleplay experience. That's like saying to the Dakkar "Hey, water hurts you! Here's this skin rock-armor-tight armor that protects you comletely from water!" Makes the already powerful Dakkar practically invincible, ruining the roleplay.

Please stop with the caps, it's annoying on eyes. Still, it's cancelling out a vampires weakness, which is pointless. That ruins the roleplay experience. That's like saying to the Dakkar "Hey, water hurts you! Here's this skin rock-armor-tight armor that protects you comletely from water!" Makes the already powerful Dakkar practically invincible, ruining the roleplay.
OK FINE IDK ANYMORE

This is honestly one of the most unprofessional and least thought out posts I've ever seen. Like ever. Add some actual substance and reasoning to your suggestion, make it less overpowered (the sunlight is really the only drawback to vampires), and then resubmit.

As has been said, the vampire armour is just to OP. People will just all become vampires, because you can take no sun damage with the armour. Also, there was a magic plugin, Massive Magic I think, but as far as I know that project was discontinued.

This was talked about in the PVP think tank in Skype, and it was brought to my attention that they cannot edit the vampire plugin since it is old and outdated. The only way they can edit the vampire plugin is if they completely remake the whole thing and if I'm not wrong, they may remove the plugin as a whole, at least the survival worlds, just not Regalia. This is correct, yes? @MonMarty. I thought I'd ask you since you were in the conversation as well.

This was talked about in the PVP think tank in Skype, and it was brought to my attention that they cannot edit the vampire plugin since it is old and outdated. The only way they can edit the vampire plugin is if they completely remake the whole thing and if I'm not wrong, they may remove the plugin as a whole, at least the survival worlds, just not Regalia. This is correct, yes? @MonMarty. I thought I'd ask you since you were in the conversation as well.
I believe the general consensus was that it should go back to disabling bloodlust, although I don't think marty ever confirmed anything.

I believe the general consensus was that it should go back to disabling bloodlust, although I don't think marty ever confirmed anything.
i tagged Marty because I mentioned how the vampire plugin could not be edited since it isn't made by Massive and its old and outdated. He seems pretty knowledgeable on te subject.

so it seems there's only one person that has voted yes to this idea... and it's you. what a guy