The Mac Conall War Council

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Farly108, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

The Mac Conall Council
    "Warriors without equal, Leaders without Fear, Discipline Unto Death."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Formed in the Autumn of 308ac by the Patriarch of House Mac Conall, the Mac Conall war council is the cream of the crop when it comes to Military strategy. With weekly meetings and constant corrospondance it is one of the few War Council's who meet during peace time to discuss strategy. Lead by the Honourable General Eddair Mac Conall, they hold themselves to strict Ideals and ensure they maintain the upmost reputation on the battlefield.
    [​IMG]

Positions
    General -
    Eddair Mac Conall
    The Leader of the War Council and usually Patriarch of House Mac Conall, this position is responsible for organising, managing, leading and coordinating the war council. It is and has always been held by Eddair Mac Conall and this is unlikely to change as the old general provides a steady hand.

Lieutenant Commander - Cro-Zzhao @MrBlwe
    The Lieutenant Commander(s) are the highest rank one can achieve on the council, they are usually generals in their own right or very skilled commanders. They hold the esteem of being granted commands as well as authority to speak without request in council meetings.(General Tactics or Field Command)

Naval Attache -
    The only non land based member of the cabinet, they are an admiral who is set to accompany the council and utilise any naval assets in tandem with Mac Conall armies. They hold a position of esteem and have the same rights as Lieutenant Commanders.

Field Commander
    Rolf Av Drixagh @FarmerBlakeyBoy

Qin Uyr @Yui_Drax

The bread and butter of the council, field commanders are very important to the council as they bring small unit ideas and tactics to the wider army. They have the right to speak and suggest with permission and are always ensured commanders.(Field command)

Cheif Medical Officer
    Winifred Marth @AtticCat

The head Physician for the army and an advisor on the council, they are a dedicated and necessary role to the every day marching of the army. They have the same rights as Field Commanders and can interrupt on the basis of medical advice or troop wellbeing.

Engineer Captain
    The Engineers are a vital part of the Mac Conall army, they are in charge of the building of fortifications as well as the managing of sieges. They play a pivotal role and hold the captain rights, which include being allowed speak on all subjects upon the raising of a hand and calling by the general.(Fortification Arts & siege command)

Scout Captain
    Yautja - @SuperKamiRed
    Alastair Louclan @SevenBirds

The captain of the scouts is responsible for finding enemy armies, leading the armies through rough terrain and generally being the eyes and ears of the army. As well as acting as foragers on campaign. They play a pivotal role and are held in great esteem especially since the heir to house Mac Conall is a scout himself. They hold the same rights as all of Captain rank.(Pathfinding, Hunting and Horticulture Arts)

Cavalry Captain

The captains of the cavalry usually lead by a commander, they are men who fight on horseback usually knights however not necessarily they play a key role and have the rights of captains.(Combat Skill & Husbandry arts10)

Band Captain
    The captains of the armies bands, they are responsible for up keeping moral and keeping discipline through music while in battle, oddly enough Bagpipes and marching drums are the preferred instruments of a Mac Conall army. They have the rights of Captains.(Music Proficiencies and Theatre Arts)

Aid de Camp
    A position were one directly assists either the General or the Lieutenant Commanders, they are responsible for note taking and are usually either young, inexperienced or students. They can speak when asked too however may not raise their hands, though they can take notes and whisper to whomever they are attached too. (Writing arts & anything really)
    [​IMG]
    Application:
    IGN:
    Character name:
    Character Sheet:
    Discord:
    Bans Jails or Mutes?:
    Letter to the General:

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #1 Farly108, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  2. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

Your Irish one week, Scottish the next, hmmmmmmm

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. Athorian

Athorian Leader of Horjarn

that's a lot of ranks I hope you have the players to fill them.

4. Farly108

That's what the thread if for

5. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

IGN: Yui_Drax
    Character Name: Qin Uyr
    Character Sheet (App): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/qin-uyr-saian-singha.86013/
    Discord: You got it, (it's Unknown)
    Bans, Jails, or Mutes: None
    Letter to the General: There would be a seal of a pole-arm and sword crossed over on a wall.

To General Mac Conall,

I request to be a weapon that will cut through your enemies and drink tea with allies. Whether on horseback or on the ground, my abilities and men are yours to use on the frontline.

Commander Qin Uyr

6. SevenBirds

SevenBirds Phantasmal and Resplendent

IGN: SevenBirds
    Character name: Alasdair Lachlan
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alasdair-lachlan-swords-to-plowshares.77131/
    Discord: Phantasmal#8832
    Bans Jails or Mutes?: None
    Letter to the General:

To General Mac Conall,

I have heard of your seeking men to serve, including scouts. Although my experience with combat is limited, I do have some skills in tracking, wilderness survival, and animal care which may be useful, as well as the ability to hunt with hawk and sling. If these skills would be useful to you, especially if there is a more experienced scout I could learn under, I offer them freely.
    Blessings and good health on you and yours.
    -- Alasdair Lachlan

#6 SevenBirds, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  7. Farly108

Accepted as Field Commander
    Accepted as Scout Captain

8. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

IGN: LilBeast_23
    Character name: Greer Mac Conall
    Character Sheet: Here
    Discord: You have it
    Bans Jails or Mutes?: Zilch
    Letter to the General:
    [A scrap of paper would be left on the desk of Eddair Mac Conall]

Lord Father,

I want to be Cavalry Captain. Let me in, I can fight. Also, we're almost out of food for the dogs.

Lovingly,
    Greer

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Farly108

Instead accepted as lieutenant commander.