Archived The Lemon Race

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papertowels2

I shouldn't be here.
Reaction score
Faction
Magnanimus/Honorary member of Raptum
The lemon race is a suggestion that I had for MassiveCraft to add as a race. The lore behind this is that a long time ago there was a very famous player named Notch. Notch the creator of minecraft, added a secret to minecraft that only he knew about. The secret was a way to make a lemon in minecraft. This lemon experiment went very wrong and the lemon ended up getting possessed by the evil Dinnerbone. The lemon went crazy and killed Notch and hid in the deep deep caverns of Ithania. He eventually went on a rampage and squeezed all his lemon juice into people's eyes so they become infected and the infected started spreading like "Shaquille O'Neal butter" melting over a piece of banana bread. Until one day Dinnerbone decided that was enough lemons. He then sent down a handful of evil cucumber werewolves to suck all of the lemon juice out of the lemons so they couldn't spread anymore. But unfortunately, the evil cucumber minions sent by Dinnerbone also blessed the lemons with special powers and left one special lemon as King of the lemons (papertowels2). The lemon king had the power to infect people but to be infected he had to be payed 200 slver every 12 hours. But, with these great powers come great responsibility...

The Perks
  • Lemon Lord - You have access to Creative mode whenever.
  • Lemon God - You have access to God mode whenever.
  • Lemon in the wound - You have 250% extra damage with unarmed, bows, swords, and axes.
  • Squirted in the eyes - You will automatically give your enemies poison, weakness, blindness, and nausea effects when they step within 32 blocks of you.
  • Invici-Lemon - 100% resistance to all forms of damage.

Attachments

• Lemon.png
    Lemon.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 16
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I hate all the idiots saying "This would be a good race, it's just too op :S"
It's not a good race, and it wouldn't be a good race.
What it is, however, is a really good Joke.
and it annoys me, that some of you think it's even remotely serious ._ .

I hate all the idiots saying "This would be a good race, it's just too op :S"
It's not a good race, and it wouldn't be a good race.
What it is, however, is a really good Joke.
and it annoys me, that some of you think it's even remotely serious ._ .

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 17
I am a genius not you lemon king thus thats why I chose the third option trollolololol jk

I have found what you all need:

images

CaveJohnsonHouseburn.jpg

tumblr_lopukhGvEx1ql27tg.jpg

The amount of thought into making this an interesting race to roleplay as while making the PvP benefits balanced and not OP at all is truly astounding. I applaud you papertowels2, very well done (clap)

Am I the only one that finds this belong Immature, Childish and un-creative?
Any idiot can write a story about a Lemon, but he didn't even put detail into it - why are people praising him so much?

Maybe I'm just a cranky old bugger that only finds more sophisticated jokes funny but I rather find this insulting on the work of the Admin, on this server, as he's trolling the races..

Yea!!!!!! free items!!!!

So much lemon in this thread
O.o

its a creative idea though!

The lemon race is a suggestion that I had for MassiveCraft to add as a race. The lore behind this is that a long time ago there was a very famous player named Notch. Notch the creator of minecraft, added a secret to minecraft that only he knew about. The secret was a way to make a lemon in minecraft. This lemon experiment went very wrong and the lemon ended up getting possessed by the evil Dinnerbone. The lemon went crazy and killed Notch and hid in the deep deep caverns of Ithania. He eventually went on a rampage and squeezed all his lemon juice into people's eyes so they become infected and the infected started spreading like "Shaquille O'Neal butter" melting over a piece of banana bread. Until one day Dinnerbone decided that was enough lemons. He then sent down a handful of evil cucumber werewolves to suck all of the lemon juice out of the lemons so they couldn't spread anymore. But unfortunately, the evil cucumber minions sent by Dinnerbone also blessed the lemons with special powers and left one special lemon as King of the lemons (papertowels2). The lemon king had the power to infect people but to be infected he had to be payed 200 slver every 12 hours. But, with these great powers come great responsibility...

The Perks
  • Lemon Lord - You have access to Creative mode whenever.
  • Lemon God - You have access to God mode whenever.
  • Lemon in the wound - You have 250% extra damage with unarmed, bows, swords, and axes.
  • Squirted in the eyes - You will automatically give your enemies poison, weakness, blindness, and nausea effects when they step within 32 blocks of you.
  • Invici-Lemon - 100% resistance to all forms of damage.

NO KAPRY RATED PINK CLOUD DIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!1

I don't appreciate trolling in the suggestion board.

Do something like this again, and we will deny you access to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.