The Eternal Order Of The Ivory Wardens - The Regalian Inquisition

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

IGN: Jouster.
    Character Name: Vaughn Haagenvig.
    Character Age: 32 years old.
    Link to Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vaughn-haagenvig.53380/
    Is the character Unionist? [Y/N]: Yes.
    Is the character Non-Ailor [Y/N]: No.
    Is the character a noble? [Y/N]: Yes.

Please write a letter of application to the Supreme Commander, William Coen and tag @BillyTheScroofy

To the Archduke of Galloway,
    Evening, Archduke. I'm here to request my admittance into the Inquisition seeing as I believe I've reformed myself well enough. As of now I have two injuries that have f$%&ed me over, but I should get back into commission sooner or later with proper care.
    Spirit Bless,
    Baron of Kopvagr,
    Valbrand Haagenvig

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

Accepted.

3. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

IGN: Choco_rox22
    Character Name: Alec Dondario
    Approved Character Link: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alec-dondario.57928/
    Is the character Unionist?: Yes
    Is the character non-Ailor?: No
    Is the character a noble?: No

Please write a letter of application to the Supreme Commander, William Coen and tag @BillyTheScroofy

To the Archduke of Galloway, @BillyTheScroofy

My name is Alec Dondario, I am a Bloodcast Knight who served in the Second Hadravian War, which as you know came to a close around a month ago. As a part of this, I would consider myself a very skilled swordsman, with great hand-eye coordination, I am strong, and quick and I believe I would be an excellent addition to the Inquisition. Upon returning to Regalia, I found I missed having others of a similar, more military mindset to spar and drink with, along with my own desire to aid the Empire. I would like to aid the empire in catching the most daring criminals. As well as keeping these streets clean for the Empire. I hope to meet you at a soon date. I hope you are hasty to respond until then Spirit Bless.

~ Alec Dondario, Knight of the Bloodcast

#43 nath_n, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

huh

5. BillyTheScruffy

Accepted, please pm me your Skype Username via the forums PM.

6. BillyTheScruffy

Denied

7. HeyoBiggums

HeyoBiggums Urlan Advocate Supremium

IGN: HeyoBiggums
    Character Name: Allard Dueal
    Character Age: Twenty-Seven
    Link to Approved Character Sheet: Currently, it is a WIP, but you can check what I have so far by using the link~ Here
    Is the character Unionist? [Y/N]: Yes
    Is the character Non-Ailor [Y/N]: No
    Is the character a noble? [Y/N]: No

Supreme Commander Coen,

I am Allard Dueal. As it may concern, I've written to you, in hopes of joining the Regalian Inquisition, or Ivory Wardens. I have devoted my life to the truth, we call Unionism. Devoted to the truth, I wish to cleanse the streets along side you, of heresies and other unholy acts. I wish this letter reaches you in great condition.
    Spirit Bless,
    Allard Dueal​

8. Ringo0310

Ringo0310 A Loyal, Humbling Citizen.

IGN: Ringo0310
    Character Name: Eugenio Leocanio
    Character Age: 19
    Link to Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eugenio-jake-leocadio.56290/
    Is the character Unionist? [Y/N]: Yes
    Is the character Non-Ailor [Y/N]:Yes
    Is the character a noble? [Y/N]: no

To Archduke Coen of Regalia.
    I write to you this message of joining this great organisation because I believe I can make a difference in this Great City. I have strived to always reach out to the non believers, but it is there fault for not listening. I myself, not being an Ailor, have been mocked at and spat, people yelling and saying "You can't convert people your a dumb Nelfin!" For I do not let this hate get to me, and I remain strong, I hope the Spirit Chooses wisely and you accept this offer. @BillyTheScroofy

Sincerely
    Eugenio Leocanio.

9. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

#InquisitionsOverParty