The Day Of The Week Art Challenge [[ Active! ]]

Joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toddler Tuesday. This one was pretty fun! Getting ready for the grim challenges now. Plus...anime screen cap! Hahaha

sdsfxgn kch.png

Tuesday works added to the roster. I'd like to remind everyone:

8b1e874f991d2e4e0a1f07274123e766.png

I love the works so far. Wednesday's coming up! Make sure you're all getting into the angsty mood! :D Thanks!

Raendir's weakness is the memory of his parents perhaps being torn apart by Shennies >.<
Raencry.jpg

UH. Okay. Right.
There's blood. Uh. I got to a point in the drawing where literally got a little crazy with blood. This. This may be an over exaggeration. Wee bit.

SO YEAH. Myrin wants to help. This is her, watching her friends fight to the death, and she can't do anything about it. </3

My old character Nithwe after her fishing village was burned by raiders. As a character she was virtually impossible to play, but I liked her backstory so I still draw her from time to time x3
IMG_0083.JPG

weakness wednesday bam. astrid has panic attacks sometimes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 60
Eep, quite busy so todays is just a mass of what is supposed to be blood and weird lookingness o.o

This is right after Llewellyn messed up what was supposed to be the clean execution of her aging Father, a torturous event that left him dying in agony and pain. I swear @PsychoMaiden if you rate this goth omg.

If you hate blood don't look, despite how fake it looks o3o

@Gabriel

I had this old character in like 2013 who was tortured in his past.
So here's Antonio De Gallonia.
This took a while. I'm happy with it
iknowthereshouldbebloodandstuffbutitturnedoutsowellandididntwanttoruinit
IMG_0086.JPG

Gaaah, I'm fallig behind. :'3 I have wednesday and thursday to do today. HopefullyI'll have more time than I didnt have yesterday.

Epic works still coming in! Keep it up! You're almost done! :D Roster has been updated with current submissions. Thanks all!

Oo, last one...
This was kinda pinup inspired I guess, cheesy pose and such.

Llewellyn the pinup.
Llewellyn1.jpg

@Gabriel