The Day Of The Week Art Challenge [[ Active! ]]

Joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ehm, after a bunch of issues and such, I'll be ashamed to say that I'll have to drop out of this.

sleepymyrin.png

~

"Myrin! Myrin!" he yelled, going to shake her.
The woman was knee-deep in a multitude of blankets--she had them curled around her torso in such a way that a boa constrictor couldn't. Blankets protruded out of the sides of the bed, spilling out of the mattress and onto the floor. It looked like a pastel, cozy rainbow, and the only word to describe it in simple, human words was-- The Myrin Bundle.

But anyways, yeah. Quick doodle. I added tattoo's 'cause I thought she'd look a tad more fabulous with them.

eoin.jpg
So I probably can't do this due to my lack of free time, but I was free this evening so I gave it a quick shot.. Black paper was all I could find. So here's Eoin sleepily relaxing in the sun, more than likely in the Regalian Park.

page-section-divider.png

22sleepyu.png
A exhausted Astrid resting at her desk.

@Gabriel

I am liking the submissions so far! I've added your pictures next to your names on the first post! blush_blush_by_emoji_kun-d6dqtab.gif Again, keep in mind the rules, and please be sure to tag me when you post your submission, so I know who's works to add to the roster. :)

@Ben_2025 : That's fine! Are you going to be doing the whole week, or just this sketch? Otherwise, I cannot put you on the roster.

Damnit, I forgot to do this... So, quicko sketchy should be fine I hope ouo
Aelfthryth getting pretty damn mad and casting her fire-sensation hex magic.

Aelf1.jpg
@Gabriel

Last edited:
ohmylord i need to make these better hdgbjfkrl

SOOOO, this is my entry. I was trying to think of who to do and I'm shit at expressions, so as I was pondering I realized ah-hah! Lottie, yes.

This is Lottie threatening someone, in her sugary-sweet little smile. She's actually mad, really.
To put it simply,
puttingitsimply.png
@Gabriel

Last edited:
What if there's a challenge where you have to draw something with only your left hand? Whichever hand is the opposite of what you use normally.

The Tigran was messing with dust and coal. It finished its drawing, which was a bunch of dead knife ears.
20150303_181145-1.jpg
(Can't wait until Tomorrow!)

Last edited:
Hahaha! I see most of everyone is stepping up their game and making their work neater and with some expression! Looove that! And I'm glad people are having fun with this! Keep it going! We're almost halfway there~ I'll updated this post with my submission in a bit!

Naushe with his baby sister, Nylasha.~ He's such an outcast.

Family.jpg

Last edited:
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND YOU THINK SHIT I MISSED IT AND THEN GO MAKE THIS IN LIKE 20 MINUTES DONT KILL ME THE COLORING IS SHIT ANDFrbfhjtmh,y
myrinasakid.png