The Communion Of The Hunt (url Cult)

FireViper27

The man without a plan
Reaction score
hand-drawn-vector-illustration-skull-of-animal-vintage-vector-id506503164

The Communion Of The Hunt

OOC STUFF

This group is basically an Url cult that wants to turn everyone that can be into an Url. I saw them mentioned in the Urls wiki page and I said: "Hey, I should make one of those." The Comunion also holds a lot of meetings where the guy in charge gives big sermons, as well as serving as a Throng for organizing group hunts etc. So, hopefully I made a group that if nothing else, should provide some "unique" roleplay opportunities.

IC STUFF

A Towering Url, girded only by a small loincloth, and holding an aged shepherds crook in his hand, stood in front of the slum tavern. His deep voice bellowed a bold message, and Urlrish scribes penned it onto simple papers to scatter across the slums for all not present to read.

I, am Abbar. I would first like you to know, I have no intention of starting a fickle crime ring like so many others before me, I am not amongst those greed-driven brutes seeking power and coin. I am but a humble servant of mother nature, and I come bearing her message.

You all live here, in this decrepit corner of the world, because of some form of grand misfortune. However, I have come offering you an opportunity. Nature is unhappy with its creations, but she wishes to fix that. And because you have nothing, you have everything to gain from her blessings. You are to be the beginning of this worlds cleansing! Come, break the bonds of poverty and discrimination that bind you! Come, let her fix you.

THE LAWS OF NATURE
  1. The Url is the next natural stage of evolution for not just Ailor, but all races that can become one.
  2. The Shepard is the mouth of Nature, and his commands may only be questioned by his Stewards.
  3. All races are required to follow the Url honor code, detailed on there wiki page.
  4. No individual will have Url symbiosis forced on them without concent of the Shepard.
  5. During Nature hunts, only powerful creatures whos hunting brings honor may be hunted, and one must cease hunting after a single kill.
  6. Be respectful of opponents.
  7. Never engage with unworthy opponents unless forced
Shepherd: The leader of the Communion, Abbar guides his followers in the ways of nature.

Crooks: The hands and councilors of the Shepherd, these are usually long time members of the cult.

Stewards: Standard rank members who have proven themselves as useful, granting them a slight promotion that involves doing the "Heavy Lifting," so to speak. Mostly spying on people for the Shepard or transporting illegal Oorl worm shipments to the Communion's safe houses.

The Completed: these are members who have proven themselves as loyal to the ways of nature and her messenger, the Shepherd. They are standard rank members.

The Partials: The lowest rank in the Communion, these are are unproven recruits.

APPLICATION

IGN:

Character Name:

Race: (any species that can fuse with an Oorl worm will not be allowed to rank above Partial without doing so, this is for purely IC reasons.)

Approved Character Sheet:

Discord: (not required but recommended as you'll get updates faster)

Letter to the Shepard:

((NOTICE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AN URL OR A SPECIES THAT CAN FUSE WITH AN OORL WORM TO APPLY))

MEMEBERS
Shepard - Abbar @FireViper27

Crooks -

Stewards -

Completed -

Partials -​

Last edited:
CHANGELOG FOR 15/12/17

• added a changelog. (cause theirs no point changing stuff if nobody can see it, am I right? anyone?)
  • added a new rank.
  • added some clarification on joining the cult.