Teddie's Art Thread V.3

tried out a kind of new style i think its cool. tried to make it a little more cartooony???

Attachments

• snowastridwow.JPG
    snowastridwow.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 90
I saw Mon drew a child version of his character and I thought it was neat so I did one too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 80
Oh man I realllllyyyyyy liked drawing this. Another Undead Elitha. Defs a cutie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 82
-draws everything but her art trades- im so sorry but at least blue beetle is a cutie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 75
haha guess what more pictures of Xun wow

EDIT: i screwed up a hand hghghgh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 66
I really love superheroes and all that junk. So I made up this guy. His name is Strike or something, and he can run as fast as lightning >u< It's really cheesy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 64
Ooohhh teddie do you do comissions? You art = Fab
Hghghgh not right now, sorry! Sometimes if I feel in the mood I'll be happy to draw a character, but I stress out most of the time when it comes to drawing other chars. Thank you though!

On an unrelated note, I also drew this a day or so ago. A Modern Halloween AU?? Astrid doesn't dress up much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 72
Ugh I really want to make her a character but I feel like I have too many already. I dunno what to do. Ggg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 69
Dragging my sister on to play the guy on the right. I'll play the one on the lefffft. Qadir nerdos, ye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 102
A W.I.P of Steampunk Astrid.

EDIT: Got rid of the hand. Looked kinda off to me ;U;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 91
Uh. Another super hero dude lady. Her name is skink because she can regrow limbs an junk (like the lizard, ye)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 64
Just saying, I would open up a character shop/adoption thing :P you make so many cute OC's.

wow more things. sketchbook junk.

Attachments

• octoandstuff.jpg
    octoandstuff.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 47
  • BOMMBA.jpg
    BOMMBA.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 50