Teddie's Art Thread V.3

Work in progress of a drawing I'm doin of Astrid. Gonna test out some colouring/lining styles. Also yesssss new dress is cool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 85
Some sketches for an AU I had. They could do with some fixing up, but w/e.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 95
Julian looks exactly likevI imagine him all the time. and of my lord I want to draw that cedric now.

New dress for Astrid eee
tumblr_inline_n9e5i2iNPs1qhwptg.png

@MonMarty I can't even. I need to work on drawing side profiles and stuff way more, it was kinda difficult. I'll be doing more later probably

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 68
I figured as much, there wasn't a single profile drawing in this entire thread : D

I just hope these are alright, ehe. I can do more profile shots of him if you'd like?

Draw as much of Cedric as you want, I love every rendition of him in your style because it complements his personality so well, and it helps me understand your style more.

sort of wonky drawing of Cedric and Astrid walking around or something, sorry for all the tags ehghghgh @MonMarty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 86
Sketchbook things featuring her hand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 67
What is that song and how does it apply to the Kades? :V

Troll version of Astrid, yeh. It's kind of silly. please forgiveme

Attachments

• trollastridwow.JPG
    trollastridwow.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 41
Uh. Astrid when she's older and probably way more combat oriented then she is now, which she probably won't be. I should have used a ref for the armour, I just really felt like drawing it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 60
Some planning for the lyric comic thing I'm doing, featuring the Mad Prohpet (idek) Julian, Isabel and Freya ;u;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 30
Some dumb styles. The red one is like a mix kind of. I really liked some person's style and tried to replicate it a little.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 55
-is spamming her art thread but oh well- uhr, I thought Xavier's design was really cute so I did a quick sketch cause why not @MonMarty wewo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 80