• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Talented Woman Seeking Employment!

Ryria

i amne jusst a litle creechr
Reaction score
[Delicately crafted posters and leaflets were pinned up on any noticeboard that would take them, feminine handwriting littering the parchments.]
black-divider.png

language_notice_board_by_drstein-d8zfq0i.jpg

black-divider.png
Attention, all! I am Florencia Molinero, a traveling entertainer who has finally decided to settle down - For the time being. As I am new to the city, I've found my supply of coin dwindling ever low and it's been quite the bother. I am open to any possible positions of employment, no matter how large or small. I am a Daendroquin woman at the young age of twenty-nine, with skills in tailoring, dance, acrobatics and performing. I am fully literate in both Daendroque, Elvish, and Faraddi. I have always been told that I am an outgoing and sociable woman, so any positions where I am directly socializing and speaking to people is where I would thrive the most. I don't have a place of residence just yet, so please direct all your letters to the Black Crows bar, or try and find me in person. I'm usually lurking about somewhere or other. I eagerly await any replies that may take interest in me.
Sincerely,
Florencia Molinero.