• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Summons Of The Bloodcast

Eternal_Wrath

Skagger Dad
Reaction score
Bloocastshot.webp

To the Bloodcasts of Regalia, in light of recent events, I find it to be in the best interests of our order to come together more efficiently. To those who think the same, I implore you to seek me out to join the Regalian Armed Force's Knightly Order. Do not worry that this will cause you to become a Pariah in our sacred halls, we have our own branch of this order, as do all other Knightly Orders. If you are not a Bloodcast but are a Knight, seek out the Knight-Captain of your order to become recruited. To those who are Bloodcasts, my name is Ser Elric Nordwood, the Iron Stag. I am the Knight-Captain of Bloodcast, this rank was given to me by the Knight-Commander Ser Wulfram Kehlen. I urge you to seek me out, either by letter or meeting. If you are one of the "Oathsworn", you will still need to follow the Knight-Commander's orders before joining the Knightly Order. Spirits Bless to those Cast in Blood and Fire.

Ser Elric Norwood the Iron Stag
Knight-Captain of the Bloodcast Order