An Apology Of A Broken And Forlorn Bloodcast

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Simslp, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Simslp

Simslp About as productive as a Typhonus in Ithania.

Multiple parchments were spread around the noticeboards of Regalia. The most prominent one being that near Greygate.

[​IMG]

My humble greetings to the citizens of this holy city.

As offered by the honorable Paladin Henrique of the Viridian Order, I write my letter of Apology. Although, the bargain was changed by the majority of Bloodcasts that were present at the last meeting. Nevertheless, I will still hold to my word, unlike to popular belief it seems. Even if my brothers and sisters in arms refuse to add their word or signature to it. As I want to hold true to the Code of Ehrenhof, especially the fifth point, “Tapferkeit ohne Wehleidigkeit”. Enough of the Foreword.

I, Lynmar Lomstedt the Bloodcast who failed his duty, offer my apology for the horrible deed I have done. Both disobeying the Orders of the Primae of the Viridian Order and abusing the trust of the honorable Shieldmaidens guarding this holy crypt by opening the tomb of one of our shared forbearers. Thereby leading to the fracture of our slowly reconnecting bond to the Viridian Order.

I could continue on, however, that as the past showed only leads to me digging a deeper hole. So I will now stand in such hole, awaiting my judgment by the Viridian Order and the Holy Spirit. As they are the only ones having the right to do so and know the full picture.

On a last note, I also humbly ask for people to refrain from their usual vexatious comments as such are rarely appropriate or helpful in any sense.

Signed,
    Lynmar Lomstedt
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

"Hm."

• Powerful Powerful x 1