Archived [suggestion] Bigger Boats

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
so you got the small boat
that fits one dude
suggest bigger boat that first double chest and 2 dudes
shift right click to get in
right click to open chests
now we can have pirate battles on the ocean
with bows and loot
if you pop ore break a boat
the chest falls to the bottom like a block of sand would
still holding all the items inside

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would need a client side mod, but it would be very good if they made something like it in vanilla.

Have you never played Survival games? -.-
Cuz then you would know that this is possible with a plugin :I
Infact, a new boat modell that is bigger is clientside. Add a chest to a boat is doable, tricky , but doable with clientside involvement.

Minecraft will probably not make boats for two persons, their aim is at singleplayer.

Please rethink ideas before you post them. If they involve the client, we will not add it.(and can't)

Infact, a new boat modell that is bigger is clientside. Add a chest to a boat is doable, tricky , but doable with clientside involvement.

Minecraft will probably not make boats for two persons, their aim is at singleplayer.

Please rethink ideas before you post them. If they involve the client, we will not add it.(and can't)
Yet.

Oh i were only talking about that it were possible to make something fall like sand and open it like a chest :3
I don't think the boat thing is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.