Stuff.

I want to be the President of this Thread! If you vote for me I will represent you and all of your wishes to the masses! What do you say?! Who votes for me?!?!!!!!

vote_for_me_3D_for_web_540x.jpg

latest

By virtue of my one vote...I declare myself the winner and Mayor of the Stuff post! As my first order of business I will be soliciting a panel of members who will help me run this cesspool of a place. Anyone interested in the position of Secretary, Treasury and lastly Advisor?

Last edited:
latest

By virtue of my one vote...I declare myself the winner and Mayor of the Stuff post! As my first order of business I will be soliciting a panel of members who will help me run this cesspool of a place. Anyone interested in the position of Secretary, Treasury and lastly Advisor?
I propose myself as treasurer.

latest

I guess I'll be advisor

latest

When is this cabinet being constituted? I wish to get to work immediately.

il_1140xN.1982964286_rlja.jpg

Welcome to your first day on the job! This is the current state of the Mayors House....where you all work and live too...

@CnocBride (Treasurer) The last receipt I had before the office took flames to shit was about $5,223.33. I need you to use this money and recommend a more suitable place to work. Internet connection here is dial-up.....the toilet still has char marks from the fire and last night's tacos.....

@Witchliah (Advisor) We need to get our shit together. This long ass post will not run itself so we need to rally the citizens of this place and convince them to contribute to our cause. What kind of operations can we run? What kind of fundraisers can we put together? What do the people here want?!! I need answers!!!

@Lord_Deadpool (Ministry of Defense) Listen here General...we need safety and defense from the local stray cats and bums who piss on the corner of the office building. What do we have for defense?!? Who are our enemies?!? What do they want?!!? How much will all this shit cost?!? I need a full report pronto!

Welcome to your first day on the job! This is the current state of the Mayors House....where you all work and live too...

@CnocBride (Treasurer) The last receipt I had before the office took flames to shit was about $5,223.33. I need you to use this money and recommend a more suitable place to work. Internet connection here is dial-up.....the toilet still has char marks from the fire and last night's tacos.....

@Witchliah (Advisor) We need to get our shit together. This long ass post will not run itself so we need to rally the citizens of this place and convince them to contribute to our cause. What kind of operations can we run? What kind of fundraisers can we put together? What do the people here want?!! I need answers!!!

@Lord_Deadpool (Ministry of Defense) Listen here General...we need safety and defense from the local stray cats and bums who piss on the corner of the office building. What do we have for defense?!? Who are our enemies?!? What do they want?!!? How much will all this shit cost?!? I need a full report pronto!
I shall begin my work immediately.

~ The Treasurer

Fundraisers:
a raffle for a giant block of cheese.
An auction for two days of winning this thread.
A donation bucket with pictures of puppies to entice people in is always necessary.
What do the people want?
Well, that's simple. They want cheese, and puppies so we give that to them. Oh they also want good RP so we run a service for such a thing.
OPERATION 1: The RP service.
What do the people here want most of all? Good RP. How can we give that to them whilst also making a profit? The RP service (feel free to come up with a better name). They pay moneys per hour for an amazing RP experience. There will be different tiers, bronze, silver, and cheese. Cheese being the top tier, and bronze being the bottom. Each tier costs more money than the last, but you get more for your money the higher tier you pick.
Cheese: 1000r starting, 10r per hour of RP. A custom character made to fit your needs, as well as a custom storyline made if you don't already have one.
Silver: 500r starting, 10r per hour of RP. A custom storyline made. An already existing character will be used in the RP.
Bronze: 100r starting, 10r per hour of RP. No custom storyline or character. Just quality RP if no one else will RP with you. Basically, bronze is for if your lonely.

Last edited:

First and foremost, we will need an increase in the defense budget by about 20% of what it is at present in order to maximize our operational effectiveness in the long term. Short term in regards to your concerns, we can employ a number of highly trained k9 units to patrol around the perimeter in over lapping patterns and shifts. I have been recommended a number of k9 breads for this purpose, the list is as follows: Tibetan mastiff, Neapolitan mastiff, The Kangal, The British Mastiff, Cane Corso, Dogo Argento, German and Belgium Shepard's, Giant Schnauzer (an odd suggestion but proven effective), Boerboel (ab exelent south african guard breed), the
Komondor (an odd hungarian breed but good none the less), as well as your typical pick of Dobermans, Rottweiler's and the like. An extra measure we can implement against pissing hobos is something called a "piss guard" or as they are technically know as urine deflectors,which is jsut a slanted peace of siding that deflects the piss back at the person pissing, this was implemented by the British in the late 19th century. As for our over all protection, might I suggest we aquiver land in order to construct an underground facility as our primary base of operations for defense purposes and as our primary seat of governance

Ministry of Defense