Archived Stealing Items.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
Recently, A nobody, Riki5, Witnessed somebody dying on the streets of Regalia. Most of the time, people do return this to the person who died, but he even lied about it, it was his, and then run off with it.

Cant we make sure that inside of Regalia, you keep your items?

(Sorry for small thread, had to do it quickly.)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You should choose afk spots more carefully, but how often does a /massacre/ occur inside the tavern where you physically die?
i can remember a rebellion that was teh cause of teh new rebellion rules, i think thateveryone in the tavern present got killed?

You should choose afk spots more carefully, but how often does a /massacre/ occur inside the tavern where you physically die?

Forgetting to be Maiar isn't exactly a brilliant reason, and it boils down really to the players fault for choosing it in the first place and not being prepared.

And falling off a roof well, that once again is your fault for fart arsing around on it. What normal person runs around on top if buildings ? This isn't exactly Assassins creed, despite the amount of hooded skins you see running around Massive.
I haven't been online since of my situation, but in old Regelia there was a big tower and you had to go there and my sneak glitched out because of a spike lag and i fell and my stuff was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.