Pending Review Add More Fishing Lore Items

Discussion in 'Factions' started by SilentLeopard, Jul 28, 2022.

1. SilentLeopard

SilentLeopard ❤️

There's only 10 lore items you can get from fishing. I believe adding more lore items to this list can make fishing worthwhile and encourage more people to partake in the best minigame of all time.

Suggestions:
    • Make a crate for Ocean Keys
    • Message in a bottle lore items with random messages
    • Crate of bottles that can give a random lore drink (or just the ability to fish out random lore drinks from the ocean. It makes sense, people throw junk in the ocean all the time. If you can fish out a literal diamond you can fish out a random alcoholic drink that someone accidentally threw into the ocean)
    • Lore fish. Like Animal Crossing.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. JepTheLegend

JepTheLegend Redstone Miner

Great idea, another work of wonder from the genius roleplayer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SilentLeopard

SilentLeopard ❤️

You get 50% credit <3

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. BlueChaos

BlueChaos Beggar

Hello there, thank you for suggesting this idea. We are currently in the works of revamping the fishing prizes you get from mcmmo fishing.

When I did this a year ago, it was mostly inspired by animal crossing because at the time new world was one of the animal crossing games I used to play a lot with some friends. Thought it would be fun to fish up other fish in the sea than the original Minecraft ones.

We are also fixing in due process the current drops which don’t drop which should drop. Stay tuned and happy fishing.